Cruise PP Veg Water

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by Neonic, 4 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Neonic

Neonic Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2.4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.4lb(9.04%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Had my first PV day yesterday (Sunday) and I thoroughly enjoyed my food. Not that I wasn't enjoying it anyway, but I really noticed the extra flavours from the veg I added to my meals. It's amazing the things you don't notice when you do it every day. Adding, onions, mushrooms, peppers and diced carrots to my mince made so much difference but 2 weeks ago I probably wouldn't have thought anything of it.
    Anyway, my question is....... I had boiled cabbage and leeks with my mince and saved the water. It smells absolutely lovely because of the leeks. Would I be able to use this water as a stock on PP days or should I save it for PV? It sounds like a bit of a silly question as it's only water but as it has goodness from the veg in I wanted to check. I thought it might add a hint of flavouring to a sauce or something.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. m-mouse

m-mouse Not very good at this!

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(30.28%)
    Diet:
    dukan - conso
    I use it on pp days sometimes.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.