Vegetable and fruit juice???

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mummyo3, 28 September 2011 Social URL.

1. mummyo3

mummyo3 Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(12.44%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi all hope someone can help me here,
    Yesterday while at my aunts house she made a beautiful vegetable juice using broccolli, carrots, cucumber, stick of root ginger and 2 apples, my question is seeing as the apples were 'tampered'!! with do they have to be synned it was a delicious juice and think it wud be good for weightloss, wellbeing over all so for the sake of 2 apples how would i syn them??
    thanx x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

Diet:
    SW all the way
    It depends on how strict you are. Apples when juiced, curshed, cooked, mashed, pureed are synned, so if you are following the plan to the letter, then yes, they would need synning.

4. fennerxo

fennerxo Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.5lb(11.04%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    it would be synned yes, have a look in your book at fruit syn values at the back xx

5. H*Bomb

H*Bomb Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(9.12%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Technically it should be I guess - but personally I would not. It was 2 apples, and you know it was 2 apples. It is not like 2 litre of apple juice that probably contains 100 apples!

6. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

100g of apple blended is 2.5 syns.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.