mail

mail

mail

mail

mail

mail

mail

mail

Hun, I cant see anything, I was all prepared to blush in case it was rude too!!

Hun, I cant see anything, I was all prepared to blush in case it was rude too!!

Honestly? I just copied and pasted them all in, so you should be able to see them - how strange. And none are rude either, just really cleverly done. What a shame :cry:

Nope....can't see it either....think I know the stuff you mean though...I had a callender once with that stuff...it was all strange little doggies made of veg!!

Hop on down to the tech forum and go visit the picture embedding masterclass....I have learned!! I am the master!!!!:D

xx

Nope....can't see it either....think I know the stuff you mean though...I had a callender once with that stuff...it was all strange little doggies made of veg!!

Hop on down to the tech forum and go visit the picture embedding masterclass....I have learned!! I am the master!!!!:D

xx

Ooh get you :p Right off to the masterclass

Right take two -

artveg12.jpg

artveg11.jpg

artveg10.jpg

artveg9.jpg

artveg8.jpg

artveg7.jpg

artveg6.jpg

artveg5.jpg

artveg4.jpg

artveg3.jpg

artveg2.jpg

ArtforVe1.jpg

How utterly fantastic.. I think I'm going to have to pinch one and put it on as my wall paper!!

Oh I'm glad you could see them, makes it all worthwhile :D

Thanks for the masterclass link Coley - that's what got me sorted :)

OMG I've just seen these .
love em
love em
Love em.

so there's a bit in the technical forum that'll teach me how to put pics in my posts other than the attachment thumbnails??
cos i really want to but haven't worked out how.

Put it on my 'you can go there for a treat tonight if you've been good today list'

Back