Vegetarian Dukan?

RoxieP

Have read about Dukan diet and am intrigued. I am breastfeeding atm so I am doing slimming world, but I have a lot to lose, I am lsoing it slowly, I am the heaviest I have ever been and it's getting me down!

I am thinking of following a low carb diet once I finish breast feeding to shift what is left quickly. Do you think following Dukan is possible as a veggie? I eat dairy and eggs.

yep we do have a couple of veggies on here , its hardwork but once on cruise you can have veg every other day , plus there is qourn that you can use

Ta! If any veggies read this then please let me know how you are finding it...

Wow! Your weight loss is amazing! Is that all from following Dukan Diet? How much on average do you lose each week? Is it easy to stick to and still have a normal life?!

Vegetarian Dukan

Hi there :)
I'm about to embark on the Dukan diet and I am a "Pescatarian", I don't eat animals and avoid dairy. How are you coping on the protein-only days? I was interested to read that quorn is ok, is that in phase 1?
Thanks!

Well I'm not doing it atm, I'm doing slimming world right now. I don't eat fish unfortunately so I am concerned that I will find it difficult! I remember once attempting my version of aktins and eating nothing but quron sausages, cheese and peanuts!

LOL that's been my concern, for the last few days trying to survive on tinned tuna and eggs and oat bran! Now I have some quark I can do a bit more.

Back