Vegetarian Dukan?

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by RoxieP, 22 April 2011 Social URL.

1. RoxieP

RoxieP Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.7lb(15.07%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Have read about Dukan diet and am intrigued. I am breastfeeding atm so I am doing slimming world, but I have a lot to lose, I am lsoing it slowly, I am the heaviest I have ever been and it's getting me down!

I am thinking of following a low carb diet once I finish breast feeding to shift what is left quickly. Do you think following Dukan is possible as a veggie? I eat dairy and eggs.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. scrumper

scrumper Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13.2lb(19.07%)
    Diet:
    Dukan / bodytrim
    yep we do have a couple of veggies on here , its hardwork but once on cruise you can have veg every other day , plus there is qourn that you can use

4. RoxieP

RoxieP Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.7lb(15.07%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Ta! If any veggies read this then please let me know how you are finding it...

Wow! Your weight loss is amazing! Is that all from following Dukan Diet? How much on average do you lose each week? Is it easy to stick to and still have a normal life?!

5. GeeCee

GeeCee Banned

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.48%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Vegetarian Dukan

Hi there :)
    I'm about to embark on the Dukan diet and I am a "Pescatarian", I don't eat animals and avoid dairy. How are you coping on the protein-only days? I was interested to read that quorn is ok, is that in phase 1?
    Thanks!

6. RoxieP

RoxieP Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.7lb(15.07%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Well I'm not doing it atm, I'm doing slimming world right now. I don't eat fish unfortunately so I am concerned that I will find it difficult! I remember once attempting my version of aktins and eating nothing but quron sausages, cheese and peanuts!

7. GeeCee

GeeCee Banned

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.48%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    LOL that's been my concern, for the last few days trying to survive on tinned tuna and eggs and oat bran! Now I have some quark I can do a bit more.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.