Vegetarian Weight Watcher! Please Help!

Thanks for the ideas, 'skinnie minnie'. I m going to make spag bol (quorn mince) tonight. Its been my 1st week and I'm off to get weighed now.....x

Let us know how you got in at weigh in x

You might find that you have a bigger loss next week hun - perhaps where you've just been trying to get your head round things its just not clicked into place yet? I know others may disagree but for the first two weeks I didn't have any of my weekly points and I snacked purely on fruit and came in under my dailies every day..... x

Yeah you probably right! It has been difficult getting my head round all the points. Hopefully be a 'bigger looser' next week. You ve done really well with your weight loss! Well done you! X

Thank you xx

Hi
I'm a vegetarian too and know it can be difficult esp when u think ur having a healthy veg option and it turns out to be a gazillion points! Anyway, I make point free soup (frylight garlic and onions; add tinned tomatoes, herbs, Worcestershire sauce; salt n pepper; one veg stock cube and a pile of whatever veg I fancy/goes well. Simmer and blitz ) and have that plus fruit and a WW yoghurt for lunch. I also use the BBC good food website ( search for low fat vegetarian) a lot. I've made freezable batches of lots of recipes and most of them are low or can be tweaked to lower them ( Eg use frylight not olive oil).Currently I have soups,moussaka and the spicy lentil stew ( with WW naan plus mini bhaji it's yummy as it's essentially a curry) in the freezer. We also do things like WW wraps with lots of spicy seasoned med veg and light Mayo to make fajitas.
Hope that (very long!!) post helps :)

Thank you 'Franky67' for your helpful post! I have recently switched back over to Slimming World as I feel I can eat a whole lot more on that plan but I will try the 0pp soups you suggested as they are also syn free on Slimming world. Thanks also for the website-I will take a look.
Thanks again and good luck with your weight loss! x

Back