Veggie help please

Shelliewoo83

Silver Member
Hi,
I've just started RC online, and hve chose the amazing inch loss plan, but I'm a bit confused. Are all vegetables unlimited and "free" therefore I dont have to count them in my calorie allowance?
Thanks

Hi there, without checking my book i believe veggies are included with a meal as is a salad and you can set these aside and eat them at any time of day but as they are part of your meal then their calories have already been counted as rosemary does all this for you when putting the menu plans together. the same as power snacks any veggies or fruit must come to 50 kcals i believe theres a list in the book good luck and hope that helps.

I count my veg and salad for meals as well as snacks, but likewise I'd been confused about it! There is a video on rosemaryconley.tv which explains it a bit more. Both salad (as described in the book) and veg (excluding potatoes) are low calorie and good for you, Rosemary would rather you went slightly over your calories with those foods than anything else! You could always try not including them and see how you get on? Good luck, let us know how you get on x

Thanks, I am counting them at the moment, on my fourth day and already feel better, bit hungry to start with but now I'm finding I don't need to eat as much food and I've even brought a smaller dinner plate. I like RC as it is very structured, have failed too many times over the past year starting on and off with WW and SW just because u can eat so much and I then can't stop myself. Looking forward to my first WI.

Back