Velvet Crunch Syns?

Nope not heard of them either. Who are they made by? I can't find them on the SW website

Hi lisa, if you can tell us how much calories carbohydrate fat and protein per 100g we should be able to get you a value using the syn calculator Jax x

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 20g Amount per ServingCalories 83Calories from Fat 18% Daily Value *Total Fat 2g3% Saturated Fat 0.2g1% Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g Polyunsaturated Fat 1.3g
Total Carbohydrate 15.8g5% Dietary Fiber 0.7g3%
Protein 0.4g1%Est.
Percent of Calories from:
Fat 21.7% Carbs 76.1% Protein 1.9%

Not sure if thats much good. Dont have actual packet on me but can get one. Will be good excuse to buy more

Do you post? heeheee
Ruthy xxx

4 Syns per package/portion on Green or Original
That is if they are 415 calories, 2.45g protein 79g carbohydrates and 10g fat per 100g
So your guess was great Jax x

Ruthy you can actually order from their website, they do some nice looking munchies lol, Jax x

Cheers Jax, Got 2 packets last night just to make sure the nutritional info on one of them wasnt wrong -
Calories 414 Carbs 79.1g (11 of which sugars) Fat is 9.8g and protein is 2g so not far off info i got yday.
4 syns is brilliant- happy days!!

Ruthy and Taz they are everywhere over here in N Ireland at the min unless theyre just following me around. Try local supermarkets or the tayto website

Thanks nannyjax for that!

Ruthy xxx

The website will send us some, we'll have to share a box lol. Glad my hunting made you happy Lisa, Jax x

Back