very confused and annoyed :(

SPARKLYFIONA

ok so to start with the wii said id put on 2lbs overnight!! not good but getting totm feelings (even though i dont get the aunt flo bit :() then i go and join SW and she puts me as 2.5lb higher than the wii 1 hour earlier!! ok so i had got dressed but still!!!
THEN...... i am trying to be good (subway for lunch 5g thanks to whoever posted the fab info on that :)) but it workes out as 12 syns!!! and thats useing the bread as a HE!!
now my dinner (noodles, beef and tom and chilli sauce about 6g fat) is coming in at 5 syns :( that takes me over my syns allowance :(
so what do i do??
how does everyone else combine SW and low fat???

if you got this far well done and thanks

Last edited:
Hi Fiona, I wouldn't worry about the Wii weighing you differently to the slimming club scales.. the Wii says your weight can fluctuate up or down by 2.2lbs daily due to tiny changes in your body, plus the Wii takes into account the weight of your clothing and takes that off before giving you your weight. The slimming club scales obviously doesn't know what clothes you're wearing, so they can't take the weight off for that, so being 2.5lbs heavier is around the same weight that the Wii weighed you at, except the Wii took 2lbs off to allow for your clothes, so technically you're only 0.5lbs heavier than on the Wii, if you follow that, lol. It sounds complicated, but don't worry. Different scales often show different weights, so decide which one to use for your weight loss statistics, and stick to that one.

As for the syn values, I'm not sure, as I don't do Slimming World. I just didn't want to leave you in the lurch by reading your post and not answering. Hopefully somebody will be along soon to help you out with the syn values, but for now, you could have a look in the Slimming World part of this forum to see if anyone has any advice there? :) x

Hi fiona

I have done slimming world in fact I was a sw rep for a few years the reason a lot of peopl elike it is because you dont have to measure a lot of stuff and can eat as much as you iike of certain things depending on what day you are on a greed or a red I think the green would be easier to do on the low fat thing as rice pasta and potaies do not have fat in them whereas on a red day the meat will be a bit tricky. Did you tell your slimming world consultant you were on the xenical as she should be able to help you and guide you on what the best way to go would be? The point is to use your sins for treats and extras the bulk of what you eat should come from what day you are on red/green plus unlimited fruit and veg. It is all a jugling act really I am struggling myself and have decided to calorie count instead now trying to stick to around 1200 a day. I am sure you will get the hang of it once you have given it a chance Dont give up x

thanks girls, im going to stick to it as much as i can but to be honest i am getting confused with the extra easy days i still have my head in red and green days iykwim??
also i thought i was doing ok but after just one day on SW i got tangoed!!! so been extra good and careful today :)

Back