Very confused

..............should make no difference at all. I'm sure you will see good results at the end of your next weeks weigh in. xx

I hope really hope so, I didnt think it would make any difference as im still having the correct amount.

I ALWAYS weigh myself in the mornings. After using the loo but before eating/drinking anything and with nothing on!!!!!

Me too! I'd shave off all my body hair before weigh in too if I thought it would make any difference.........;)

I hope you are in the right place now Plymgirl, motivated and ready to carry on. I know you will do this, it just shows what a little determination can do, the fact that you went and bought a new scale and the fact that you were so distraught shows how determined you are to carry on, so well done and I look forward to following your progress from here on.

I'm still sticking to it 100% even if the scales arn't showing anything as I must still be loosing something and I can feel it in some of my clothes, its just a little disapointing when people ask how much I have lost I cant answer as im really not sure now!

One way to get an estimate is weigh yourself on your wii & on your scales at the same time as you use to weigh, you will then be able to see the difference between the 2 and get a rough idea, next weigh yourself at your new time (1st in teh the morning) and you should be able to work it out from that

Hope this helps:D

Thanks i did think about comparing them but with the Wii fit saying i had put on 9lb one day and 2lb the next i don't think i can believe them any more!

Daily weigh ins can vary so much they are virtually meaningless. So why do I jump on the scales at every opportunity?! LOL! I guess it is kind of addictive. Have to agree with everyone here. Even if you are tempted to jump on the scales, don't take it to heart and either do your formal weigh in once a week (lots of good weigh in threads here) or just continue doing the good 100% you have been doing and the results will become more and more obvious through how you feel and how you look.

For the record, I too get on the scales first thing in the morning, in the buff. :D Jeans can add a HUGE amount of lbs to the scales.

Well everyone I stuck it out! I have been 100% and stuck to the new scales. I took my start weight as 8lb more (what I lost the 1st week) than what my new scales said last sunday and weighed this morning and have lost another 7lb so thats 15lb over the 3 weeks. I may have lost more or less but these are the figures I am going on now and sticking with these scales from now on and not moving them from where they are!

Thanks so much for all you advice it kept me going. next months supply is now due and I know I can do this!!!!

Back