very happy!

lancslass53

Silver Member
just got back from my hols yesterday, weighed myself this morning which i was dreading as i was eating out every night, having loads of beer and cocktails, still drinking loads of water tho as it was soooo hot and all ive put on is 1 1/2lb in the 2 weeks :D:bliss:

Yeay!!! That'll be off before the end of the week. Well done you!

Oh wow that is great! i'd be well pleased too :)

Well done! Hope I can do as well as off to Spain on Sat for two weeks. Taking some packs and having one meal a day whilst there and hopefully not too much Sangria, wine or G&T (mmmmmmm...)

Good on you!!

ah well done,

wow.. that's great Mandy, hope i can do as well when i go on hols.

Way to go, you've done really well. I'm sure you'll have that 1.5 lbs off by the end of the week. You have done so well, you should be very proud :) xx

thanks everyone, i had thought id put on about 1/2 stone but my clothes still felt loose, even had to borrow hubby's belt a few times :D

Splash i went to zante, definately going back next year too :D

Well done Mandy! Can you tell us how you did it? What/how much and how often did you eat/drink? Details please! I am off on holiday soon (all inclusive! Eeeek!:eek:) And I'd love to do as well as you when I'm away! Thanks for any tips...

well the weight id put on while away has gone :D plus another 1/2 lb, decided im not going back on the diet but basically a very healthy eating plan and so far its working. will think about going on the 1000 plan if i put any on but so far so good :D

awww, you are doing so well. Keep it up :) xx

Back