Very hot curry!!!

skyegirl

Well I just made myself a curry using some low fat curry sauce from co op and quorn pieces but I always find they are just not hot enough so I added some chilli powder and wow was that hot, metabolism must be going wild by now...lol (if that artical about chilli increasing metabolism is true):eek:

the hottest curry i have ever had is a Korma! hehehe im such a whimp!

xxx

Well after being a bit bunged up for a few days I took a Duclolax last night and had a couple of prunes on my weetabix this morning and completely forgot about the extra chilli powder I had with my curry last night...needless to say...I am not bunged up any more...lol :)

Well after being a bit bunged up for a few days I took a Duclolax last night and had a couple of prunes on my weetabix this morning and completely forgot about the extra chilli powder I had with my curry last night...needless to say...I am not bunged up any more...lol :)

:8855:..... thats very good to know skye!!

xxx

Thanks for sharing ;):D

hey skye was just wondering how many prunes you have to help u go? I bought a bag from asda and there are about 12 in them. They are each about the size of a ten pence. Its just it says one bag is one of your 5 a day and surely if i ate the whole bag id never be off the loo? hehehe

thanks in advance!!

xxx

I don't eat the dried ones, I have the ones in tins in juice and I tend to have 2-4 of them, be care full with the dreid ones as they are easy to munch on and can have disasterous effects!!! (you know what I mean) I had a friend who ate tons of dried apricots and didn't think about it till the next day when she couldn't get off the loo..lol, you have to think each prune is one plum, how many plums would you eat in one sitting?? once they are dried they seem so little and so you think you can eat more.
I don't have them everyday, but include them in my diet when I have cereal for breakfast.
Good luck and go easy...ha ha.
xxx

well i had 4 last nite and 4 this morning... still no effects yet.... will try make sure i am near a loo just in case!!

thanks for this valuble info hehe xxxx

Back