Very important question - please help!

linds21

Hi Everyone,

I am currently on the 2nd week of the 810 plan after 3 weeks of ss+ and aim to move up to 1000 plan next Sunday. Unfortunately I have had some work done on my car which has emptied my Bank pretty much so can only afford the shakes until next Sunday when I move up plans, I really want to do 1000 and 1200 to the letter but just don’t have the money to pay for shakes, is there anything I can do to supplement not having the CD shakes whilst moving up the higher plans?? I should be about 3lbs away from my final goal by next Sunday and want to loose those last couple of lbs on the Maintenance steps.

Advice greatly appreciated :eek:)

xxx

Hi --

The CD shakes have the vitamins and minerals in them that you might miss out when not consuming as many calories as you normally would. I do not see how you can do CD1000/1200 "to the letter" without the product -- but you could safely continue your weight loss by counting calories (and eating a balanced low carb/low fat diet), drinking your water, doing some fitness, and taking a multi-vitamin supplement.

At some point you are going to have to learn how to manage with "real" food -- and because of your finances you will starting this a little sooner than might have preferred.

I am sure you will be fine. Good Luck.

Thanks very much MinniMel, good advice. I really want to try and keep as accuratley to the plans as i can but obv without the shakes due to my finances. I think your plan of multi vitamins is a wise one!

I have previously done CD so hoping this time to learn from my mistakes when coming off the products!

Thanks again for the reply. xxx

There are other cheaper VLCDs if it's financial. Exante is £25 a week if you buy a months supply

Thanks for all your responses :eek:). I managed to scrape together enough money (bank of mum) to get enough shakes for my first week of 1000, then i shall have to either tackle 1200 plan without shakes or assess my finances at the time. Just wanna do things properly this time to stay stable!

Im feeling positive :eek:) Purchased 'Living the GI Diet' and 'The Beck Diet solution' both very informative and i think they will be a big tool during my maitenance. Would def recommend!!!

xxx

Thanks for all your responses :eek:). I managed to scrape together enough money (bank of mum) to get enough shakes for my first week of 1000, then i shall have to either tackle 1200 plan without shakes or assess my finances at the time. Just wanna do things properly this time to stay stable!

Im feeling positive :eek:) Purchased 'Living the GI Diet' and 'The Beck Diet solution' both very informative and i think they will be a big tool during my maitenance. Would def recommend!!!

xxx

Good news from you - thanks.

I am a big Beck fan -- and Low GI is the way to maintain.

Back