VERY nearly had a relapse...

Victoria_30

I have "just" very nearly put my shoes on to walk to the shop and buy lots of chocolate! I've had a really stressful week and OH is feeling a bit neglected. We both have stressful jobs and I'm out after work trying to excercise to get this god damn weight off so we've hardly seen each other and he's told me today that we seems distant! This is not my intention. That coupled with just hearing it's dress down in the office for the world cup tomorrow has nearly send me over the "eating edge". My office is full of slim 19-24 year old so I already have just spent the last half hour routing through my wardrobe to see what hides the muffin top the most.

I am an emotional eater, always have been. I know the things above are very small and silly in the grand scheme of things but it's so hard to keep your SW head when faced with lifes mini challenges!

Anyway, just wanted to get that off my chest, the last thing I want to do is eat loads of crap because I'm DETERMINED to stick to plan.

Why do these things always come at once??!!

Neurotic? No I'm just a woman!! :sigh:

Well done on sticking to plan anyway, at least you can see that will benefit you more than any amount of chocolate. :D

seriously really really well done for sticking to the plan, you a said about how you were an emotional eater and always have been and in that case its an even more amazing achievement you didnt let your emotions get the better of you and you stuck to the plan, im so proud of u hun and you shld be very proud of yourself=)xxxx

Thank you both SO mush, me not eating when the going gets tough is what I'm trying to break the most.

All this support and lovely encouraging comments mean a lot.

Just for the record I have a SW grill up with quorn sausage, tomato, lean bacon and poached eggs (red day).

Who needs choc when you can eat like this!! x

Just wanted to say that you should feel very proud of yourself.
Starting to break those emotional attachments to food is a massive step - well done you.
As for the 19-24 year old....they probably don't have your sophistication!!! x

Ha! Thanks "going to be fab at 40!" emotional links are hard to break with food, but I got over today so I AM proud of myself!

Never looked at being the more sophisticated one, lol maybe you've got a point! You certainly made me smile - Thank You! x

Back