Very quiet again.... bad sign???

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Starlight, 26 January 2007 Social URL.

1. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Been quiet on here for a couple of days now. Where are you all? :wave_cry:

Marie how are you after your difficult couple of days??

Sparkle havent seen you in a few days either, you havent updated your diary, how are you getting on??

One of the things I love about this forum is the support, but we need to be around and posting for that. Im trying to update my diary daily.

Hope everyone is having a good week... and the board picks up again soon :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sparkle

Sparkle Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi hun, sorry I haven't posted on my diary - have been pretty busy or tired of an evening. Diet is still going fantastically well :D Hope everything is going well with you!

Anyway, I'm off to bed now. Will post properly tomorrow!

:)

4. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Hi ya.

Sorry I've not posted much...been having a really bad few days. I've had nothing to report but bad things re the diet, so I've steered clear...too ashamed to post as often as I usually do :eek:

I'm going to try and pick myself back up tomorrow, but I will still have a really bad result for this weeks weigh in (as in a definite gain) so not looking forward to that.

I need to start over from now.

5. CelticChick

CelticChick Member

Diet:
    Paul McKenna
    I'm always knocking about, never really get time to post all that much though! I had a bad night tonight:break_diet: , had a take away after my dinner, my cousin arrived starving. Tomorrow is the test, will I make it straight back onto points......fingers crossed!

6. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yoo hoo. I am here! :D

Just been a bit busy. Hopefully will be able to post a bit more later on as helping hubby with decorating :) :) ((ok hes decorating and I am getting in the way. LOL))

Deb x

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  8. Artyjoe

Artyjoe Regular Member

Start Weight:
    15st0.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Still around, just working like a dog at the moment so not having much time to post...I am getting around to reading all the posts every day though, just don't seem to have the time to actually reply to any!

Joe

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.