Very VERY scary website

I know that people with EDs are strong willed when it comes to food. I lost a friend from the results of anorexia (she was picking herself up but the damage to her body made her too weak to fight off another illness and she died).

Despite that I don't know too much about EDs as luckily never suffered from one and hopefully never will.

But I agree with Squiddie - they may build new sites but if this one is shut it could stop an impressionable youngster (or anyone really) from being drawn into it.

I don't know where to start reporting it though - any advice?

OFFCOM is the regulatery body for the net you might want to start by looking on there site and emailing a few people sadly they do get shut down but pop straight back up again and it's very difficult to regulate when there are so many sites. and i think they adhere tyo certain rules so they cant shut them down too, the whole thing is just silly it's like the sites that give you reliable methods of self harm or suicide bloody stupid.

Yes when I was looking through them I found one which said on their front page that they had just been shut down & was now a support group....sadly it was probably not a support for recovery group.

Back