Vgstar44.....Finally i have a Diary!!!

vgstar44

Ok so after some thought i thought it was about time i started my own ickle diary. After all im here for the long run :)

I'm into my 6th week of weight watchers and i feel great! I cant beleive its taken me soo long after my little one was born to jump back on the wagon to get those extra lbs off.

6 weeks ago i was bursting out of my size 14's and feeling pretty much like crap....even my 7 year old said i "needed to lose weight" How embaressing!!! :cry:

Everyone doubted me saying i wouldnt last doing it myself and not going to the meetings....oh how good it feels now they can eat there words.

My aim was to get down to 11 stone....now im 4 lbs away from that tho i feel i want to go further. Im aiming to lose the last 4lbs by Xmas and then i will taken it from there....probably trying to lose another 7-14lbs depending on how i feel at that particular weight.

I love my food too much and have a massive fear of not being able to maintain a lower weight.

Fingers crossed theres not too many hurdles along the way. :D

Good luck, I'm sure you'll blast that 4lbs away before Christmas. You're in the right place for support

Thanks hun.... I really need to knuckle down this week as i am going out at the weekend for some drinky poos. I will must save as many points as i can Argggggg

x

Youre doing fab - some great losses every week - well done - keep up the good work x

well done so far Vic, good luck for this coming week :D xxx

:wavey: Hi!

Thanks for popping into my diary and for your kind words - it's always lovely meeting new friends:D

You are doing eversowell and I have no doubt you will achieve your Christmas goal:p

If ever I get to look as good as you do in your sig pic I may even put up a photo myself;)

Thanks guys for all the luck.

:wavey: Hi!

Thanks for popping into my diary and for your kind words - it's always lovely meeting new friends:D

You are doing eversowell and I have no doubt you will achieve your Christmas goal:p

If ever I get to look as good as you do in your sig pic I may even put up a photo myself;)

Awww thanks hun thats so sweet :hug99: ......i think the pic is just a good angle...im not very photogenic!!! :hide:

I love reading everyones diarys tho as its such a great motivation reading everyone gonig through the same ups and downs as myself :D

Hi, thanks for your supportive comment on my diary. You've done so well so far, I'm sure you will achieve your goal! xx

Sure you will achieve that 4lb target by Xmas Vicky! Just keep counting and crossing everything! ;)

It's a brilliant feeling when you can stick your tongue out at all the doubters!
:p

Well Today im having a good day food wise :)

Things are pretty hectic at work and there were lots of ginger sponges and syrup sponges (2 for £1 in asda) but once i had my porridge i was good at saying no.

The skinniest girl in our work commented that i looked like i'd lost tons of weight which made me feel so good.:banana dancer: Only flaw i feel is my boobs arent as perk as they used to be....they seem to be a bit droopy which is slightly depressing but hey cant have it all i suppose.

My mum watches the kiddies today so she always has lunch ready for me. Shes on ww too so its always healthy. A toasted muffin with philly extra light and a slice of ww bacon. 4 points in total :wee:

Better head back to work but be good everyone...will peek at everyones diaries tonight when i have time to reply

Mwah!!! x

aww how nice of your mum to sort lunch for you - always helps when someone else is in the same boat though doesnt it :)

hope you have a great day :) xxx

That's a lovely lunch - might even try that one myself:D
How many kiddies?

Hello there :) I'm in the process of fighting the baby buldge too! My lil un was 6 weeks old when I had my first attempt at ww and now I'm on my third and longest ever stint on ww and he'll be 1 next week! I know we can do it, we just have to take it a day at a timex

G'day! Found you!

4lbs by Christmas is a good goal! Very achievable!

I'd love to drop 9 or 10 by then.

Morning

Just stopped by to say hello - hope you have a good day x

your doing so well hun and i agree your little pic is great...you dont look like u need to lose weight x

Hey Vicky,

Just thought I'd drop in to say hi and make sure you had an ok day! I managed to pull 1 point back from my Wagamama's lunch so only 2 more before Monday :rolleyes:

Your mum's prepared lunch does sound yummy... **drools**

Hello Thanks everyone for your replys!!!

Its only Sat and already i have had a very hectic weekend :)

Was off Work on Friday so decided to go shopping with my sis as she needed to buy Xmas prezzies.
My main aim was to try and get something nice to wear for my Works Xmas dinner.

The shops were totally mobbed and with the debenhams sale on it was pretty mad.
I was trying on a few dresses but nothnig really caught my eye..even a couple of Julienne Macdonald star dresses didnt come up trumph :(

Found a new love tho in the shape of a costa coffee skinny latte....Gingerbread flavour!!! OMG i swear it was just what i needed for a little pick me up.

Eventually i found a gorgeous little number in peacocks
BLACK DETAIL TUNIC TOP - View All*at Peacocks
and an absolute bargain at only 16 quid :bliss:

Think i might wear leggings or footless tights and my studded killer heels. I wish my night out was now LOL

Never felt so good to get to my bed last night and this has been my first chance to catch up on here. My eldest whos 7 has football training on sat morning at 9am and im going round to a friends for some drinky poos tonight so im feeling rather rushed as have not relaxed all weekend.

Im sticking to the vodka and diet coke so i should stay within my points. :eek:

Hope everyone is having a fabby weekend so far.

Oh meant to say my tip of the day (i have just rediscovered these) is Bovril cube....0 point....just a good wee drink that hits the spot especially when its freezing outside.

Mwah!!! xxx

That's a lovely lunch - might even try that one myself:D
How many kiddies?

Helen it was scrummy....altho she crispified the bacon a little too much for my liking. hee hee

2 kiddiwinkles Andrew is 7 and Calvin has just turned 2.

They keep my on my toes...thats for sure.

xx

Back