Vibro Plate

Which one have you bought J-lo? .... I've been looking at them but there are sooooo many!!!! AND so many different prices! x

Hi Jan

I bought my off tvsd website, it cost me £79.00 including delivery, RRP. was £200+. To be honest there was loads i was looking at too and they were quite pricey, but having read loads of reviews, they mostly said whether cheap or expensive they do exactly the same thing! I could have hired one for 8 weeks at 13.10 a week, so thought may as well buy one, its called the power vibro tonic vibration plate, some great reviews for it though.

As soon as it arrives I will give it a trial for week or so and see if there is any improvement and let you all know, it best be good or it will be getting sent back haha :D

Hi Jan

I bought my off tvsd website, it cost me £79.00 including delivery, RRP. was £200+. To be honest there was loads i was looking at too and they were quite pricey, but having read loads of reviews, they mostly said whether cheap or expensive they do exactly the same thing! I could have hired one for 8 weeks at 13.10 a week, so thought may as well buy one, its called the power vibro tonic vibration plate, some great reviews for it though.

As soon as it arrives I will give it a trial for week or so and see if there is any improvement and let you all know, it best be good or it will be getting sent back haha :D

Please keep us informed, i would part with the cash if they are good

I did another one last night and even though you stand on it, I actually feel now like i've done a tonne of sit ups. It's a really nice feeling!! I have honestly noticed it working on my bum and legs and I've only done about four sessions in the last week and a half!
After aaaages of not going AND putting on loadsa weight!

I love them!:)

I did another one last night and even though you stand on it, I actually feel now like i've done a tonne of sit ups. It's a really nice feeling!! I have honestly noticed it working on my bum and legs and I've only done about four sessions in the last week and a half!
After aaaages of not going AND putting on loadsa weight!

I love them!:)

Nice one!:D

I ordered the £79.99 one on Thursday, I was telling my husband about it and he took the money out of his pocket and said order it ( bless him ) can't wait to get it, I feel like xmas is coming early, I have some loose skin from being so big so fingers crossed.
I'll give it a few weeks trying it out when it has been delivered and take measurements/pics and will keep everyone updated.

hoping to get mine for rent this week :) cant wait ! so how often do ye go on it ? and for how long?

You're not supposed to do more than ten mins- buuut me and my friend used to do 10 in one chartbusters and walk to another one to do another ten!
Always an extremist!!
xx

Am not far away, just over the border into Tameside. Didn't know how far away you were....but wanted to let you know there's some kind of PowerPlate gym in Uppermill. Am going to go and have a look later - let me know if you want any info, or whether it's too far....

Am not far away, just over the border into Tameside. Didn't know how far away you were....but wanted to let you know there's some kind of PowerPlate gym in Uppermill. Am going to go and have a look later - let me know if you want any info, or whether it's too far....

Thanks Kopcat, but just a tad too far, but much appreciated. I think eventually I will hire as I am determined to tone and not be flabby :-0

I've been doing these for a week now and STILL not convinced it makes an iota of difference.

I am more convinced that my weight loss is the ting currently making me thinner... Another 2 weeks and I will see!

How did everyone get on with their plates? Can you post your results pls?

Back