Vibro PLate

samwidge

Not that I am easily influenced, but following a thread i read the other day about the vibro plates, i have just ordered one - to be delivered in 9 days :)

I hope it helps with me floppy bottom :D

Anyone else used one?

As if ! - i think i need my eyes testing! just spotted the ginormous thread down below about this same topic! must be the lack of cals ha ha (my excuse and im sticking to it!!) :D

I am using one at the mo, 3 sessions in no difference... They say you need at least 5 sessions before you notice a difference...... Will wait and see. Meant to go today but got caught with putting a new trampoline together for the kids... That would have been session 4...

Not convinced tho I have to say. I reckon you really need to be doing toning exercises with it. I have started walking again this week (surgery prevented me until now) and reckon this will be more effective, but I will happily be convinced otherwise!!

Keep us up to date with your progress anyway!

Hey Sam

I'm as bad as you, i read that thread and am renting one for a month. Lets hope it works :innocent0001::innocent0001:

thak goodness for cataqlogues!!! i will have it on 14 day home approval, so hopefully that will be enough time to decide whether or not i like it -

ps i live in a flat i hope my neighbour doesnt think i have bought a giant vibrator!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pmsl @ giant vibrator!!

i should really read up on this lol

Back