1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Vibro PLate

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by samwidge, 23 June 2009 Social URL.

1. samwidge

samwidge Well-Known Member

Not that I am easily influenced, but following a thread i read the other day about the vibro plates, i have just ordered one - to be delivered in 9 days :)

I hope it helps with me floppy bottom :D

Anyone else used one?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. samwidge

As if ! - i think i need my eyes testing! just spotted the ginormous thread down below about this same topic! must be the lack of cals ha ha (my excuse and im sticking to it!!) :D

4. Theresa6

Theresa6 Well-Known Member

I am using one at the mo, 3 sessions in no difference... They say you need at least 5 sessions before you notice a difference...... Will wait and see. Meant to go today but got caught with putting a new trampoline together for the kids... That would have been session 4...

Not convinced tho I have to say. I reckon you really need to be doing toning exercises with it. I have started walking again this week (surgery prevented me until now) and reckon this will be more effective, but I will happily be convinced otherwise!!

Keep us up to date with your progress anyway!

5. JD&Coke

JD&Coke Well-Known Member

Hey Sam

I'm as bad as you, i read that thread and am renting one for a month. Lets hope it works :innocent0001::innocent0001:

6. samwidge

thak goodness for cataqlogues!!! i will have it on 14 day home approval, so hopefully that will be enough time to decide whether or not i like it -

ps i live in a flat i hope my neighbour doesnt think i have bought a giant vibrator!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Theresa6

Theresa6 Well-Known Member

pmsl @ giant vibrator!!

8. Yorkshire Adam

Yorkshire Adam Well-Known Member

i should really read up on this lol

9. XxAbbiexX23

XxAbbiexX23 Dieting & Mummy To Ethan

What clinched it for you Adam? Was it the mention of a Giant Vibrator that swung it for you? LOL!:giggle: