vibroplate?

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by mummytummy, 24 September 2009 Social URL.

1. mummytummy

mummytummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.38%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hiya folks,

just wondering if any of you use a vibro plate, and what you think of them....do they really make a difference?

I am on a vlcd called lipotrim and have lost 27lbs in a short time.....i have also started to do a DVD called callanetics....which i love and only after 3 times doing it i can see a difference....of course the weight loss has helped.

But i have read alot about the vibro plates and just wondered what experience any of you have had.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. amm451

amm451 Do Over

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.77%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi Mummy tummy,

I have used the plates in the past but in conjunction with cardio and resistance training so can't really comment. Too be honest, I didn't like using them if there were other people in the gym as your wobbly bits really wobble, even bits I thought were toned wobble!

Good luck with LT

4. mummytummy

mummytummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.38%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hiya, thanks for the reply.
    I was thinking about buying one for the house so they probably wouldn't be as good as the one in the gym.....i bl00dy hate gyms!
    I will also be doing a toning DVD 3 X's a week and x trainer (at home) 3 X's a week.

I think I will have to give it a bit more thought. with what else I'll be doing i don't know if it will make that much of a difference.

5. amm451

amm451 Do Over

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.77%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Your welcome.

Check out beauty salons too.... I know of two locally that have power plates!

Don't forget to do some cardio..... I did CD and swore by daily hour long walks.

6. carlos

carlos Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    gyms

I also hate gyms but the trainer has worked out a 45 min programme for me which is 25 - 30 mins cardio exercise and 10-15 mins weights and vibroplate.
    i have used the vibroplate taice a week for 5 weeks and lost 1 1/2 inches off each arm
    I am thinking of getting one for myself

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.