vibroplate?

mummytummy

Silver Member
Hiya folks,

just wondering if any of you use a vibro plate, and what you think of them....do they really make a difference?

I am on a vlcd called lipotrim and have lost 27lbs in a short time.....i have also started to do a DVD called callanetics....which i love and only after 3 times doing it i can see a difference....of course the weight loss has helped.

But i have read alot about the vibro plates and just wondered what experience any of you have had.

Hi Mummy tummy,

I have used the plates in the past but in conjunction with cardio and resistance training so can't really comment. Too be honest, I didn't like using them if there were other people in the gym as your wobbly bits really wobble, even bits I thought were toned wobble!

Good luck with LT

Hiya, thanks for the reply.
I was thinking about buying one for the house so they probably wouldn't be as good as the one in the gym.....i bl00dy hate gyms!
I will also be doing a toning DVD 3 X's a week and x trainer (at home) 3 X's a week.

I think I will have to give it a bit more thought. with what else I'll be doing i don't know if it will make that much of a difference.

Your welcome.

Check out beauty salons too.... I know of two locally that have power plates!

Don't forget to do some cardio..... I did CD and swore by daily hour long walks.

gyms

I also hate gyms but the trainer has worked out a 45 min programme for me which is 25 - 30 mins cardio exercise and 10-15 mins weights and vibroplate.
i have used the vibroplate taice a week for 5 weeks and lost 1 1/2 inches off each arm
I am thinking of getting one for myself

Back