Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

Just spoken to my mum and she didnt think it was chickenpox last time but a viral rash. This time i think it is def as they stared on his back and are now on his hand neck face mouth and belly! Oh and hes been complainig of itchy and had the cold and temp last night to go with it. Can you believe ive never seen what it looks like!
Im waiting for dr to call back so will let you know

if you havent had it cheryl you wont be immune love.

right well im off in a minute was going to go home first but going to go straight to tesco get it out of the way so the dogs get all all exctied to see me for nothing. right im going to have a serious problem avoiding alcohol arent i :(

should be back on later to tell you all the meat ive bought lol getting a nice pork roasting joint with crackling cos its on offer half price!

are we talking about chicken pox .......... if we are i was pregnant with jordan when is dad got them they come ahs shingles in older life !!!!!!!!!!!

I have had it done we were taking about the last time oliver had spots.
Jet, you cant catch shingles, look at me the expert from one phone call!

sorry just a little dtressed out with DS ,he is doing my head in !!!!!!!!!!!!!! im ok though

Oh hun. Are you ok? Oliver has got chickenpox. It would turn out that last time he came out in spots it wasnt the pox like i thought it was but a virus!

Yeah I thought not re more than once, else these "chicken pox parties" people have (to ensure the kids have it young DUH!) would all be for nothing! My sister had it at 16 year old (and I had mumps at 22 years old! Those things are far worse "adult"!)

So GREAT news if Olly's got his pox now ;)

Poor Oliver, but maybe he had it before? My daughter had chicken pox (badly - lots of spots) then had it again (lightly - 6 spots or so) when my youngest had it. My eldest has never had it despite most of his friends and both his siblings having it. The GP thinks he had a spot that went unnoticed as it's so contagious.

Jo, I had mumps when I was 5 or 6 (very badly). I can still remember the pain (and my brothers eating my sweets that my Granny had brought to cheer me up!) Feel bad for you having it as an adult.

Oh no. Poor you and Oliver. My poor sister, who's 33, has just gotten over shingles. She had a really bad case of chickenpox as a child so you wouldnt have imagined she get shingles in later life. It lasted 4 weeks! Not good at all.

Luckily little ones bounce back so much quicker than we do. It's horrible seeing them like that though.

Lots of love to you all.
x

morning all.
feel like i should be wi this morning cos its friday lol. got my car booked in for handbrake sorting and tyres next wed so no need to go today. bathing the girls when i finish at 2 (well gabi and grace) and do some washing and make some oopsies for bacon rolls for brekkie tomorrow.

B - scrambled egg made with cream and some cheese
L - left over chicken stir fry
D - kebab meat (doner) , garlic mayo and creamed cabbage :D
s - nothing
w - 2-3 litres

Morning, good luck with the car, we need a new tyre, bloomin expense cars arent they. Have a good day :)

Mmmmm to your menu hun!
Ok well im still unsure as to what these spots are so have called the dr as they wont see him in case its dangerous to another patient!
Shingles is the virus, part of the chickenpox you have had and its almost contained in the spine. When you get older or if you have a weaker immune system that barrier is eaten down by the virus and you get shingles BUT to another person shingles is not contaigeous only the chickenpox part of the virus. Hope that makes sense.......see i became an expert yesterday!! Lol
Will let you all know what doc says

Oh and as for tyres im hoping mne dont need doing for sometime. They cost me £475 just before my holiday!

Check you out Doctor Cheryl LOL My sis was super run down (combination of stress at work and poor health) so it's no wonder she got it.

I hope the doctor is coming straight out to see Oliver!

x

whats everyone up to this weekend?

Back