Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

pmsl! And then when you finish work it'll fly by!

lol i know. getting nervous now. got to get ready to go out and put all my tranny slap on at a blokes house!!! omg.

he has just text saying he going to make me feel like Rhianna. I just said oh like shooting myself in the head on russian roulette? pmsl

how do you know????? stalker pmsl xx

change of menu.
L - macdonalds... quarter pounder with cheese without the bread and chips
D - peppered steak and salad - he is cooking for me. omfg i might not go home tomorrow

right signing off now. might pop on after ive had my hair done.

love you all and text me :D xxx

Well done on the fabulous loss - brilliant, jillian is really paying off for you :D

Have a FANTASTIC night tonight and don't do anything I wouldn't do - gives you soooooooooo much scope lol xxx

stress hair went all wrong at hairdressers (well mates) and then got dragged into lifting a new huge fridge freezer into the house LOL. have got a spot on my nose and one on my chin and horrid acid reflux :( am all showered and ready though. one big bag packed with dog stuff and clothes in and a.n.other fust full of make up and shower stuff etc. do i really need two blushers and 3 mascaras? and about 27 different eyeshadows??? hell yes!!!!! just having a shoes crisis. gonna have to wear trainers i think as my collection of flattish shoes is non existent! just want a g and t now!

You'll be fine and look amazing (i've checked in my magic mirror :) )
Have fun!
Xx

You can never have too much variety. Enjoy x

Good morning:D
And tell all?! :eek:

afternoon!!! hangover.com omg i must have been plastered to feel this bad i did accuse him of spiking me with rohypnol though lol. had about 2 hours sleep.... ;) lovely lovely lovely. went into a village for some drinks which was pants and i was waaay too dressed up so went into newcastle...oops chilli vodka at vodka revs then a couple of other bars then back to his and we had music on dead loud and had a real giggle. As soon as i got there yesterday Grace did a sh*t in his kitchen and erm he stood in some this morning someone had pood on the carpet pmsl. the dogs love him and the feeling is mutual.
Oh when i came downstairs after getting ready his eyes nearly popped out of his head and he kept saying im gorgeous, amazing, sexy, amazing body etc etc :) he said everyone was perving on me in the vodka bar :) ahhhh
made me breakfast this morning atkins style of course :)
so. decided to pull my finger out and come home. cant be arsed to do the housework though so erm opened the wine? thought might cure me?

HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
B - sausage (dont be rude) egg bacon mush and tomato
L - nothing
D - curry and wrap havent been shopping so not got any veg. oops.
a - erm im having wine now
ex - erm??? nah will do jillian and housework tomorrow

WINE at 3 oclock in the afternoon :eek: !!!!!!!!!

Sounds like an amazing evening - pmsl about stepping in it........
Get some water down you young lady :)
Xxx

Hello you reprobate lol
Sounds like a fabby evening (apart from the poo - but he still loves them so all is good) and breakfast too :D
Hope the hangover subsides soon, is the wine helping?
Glad you are sooooooooooooo happy xxxxxxxxxx

Woo hoo sounds like a fabulous night (and next morning! ;)) hun - and he must really be keen if doggy droppings don't bother him :D:D:D

So pleased you're happy, want to hear all about it! xxx

Back