Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

Well you know what I think..... x

eee naaaa. (thats geordie for I know) ;)

Think you look fab x

Oh no. Ill get tickle to do a translation sheet for you. although i do struggle myself :)
ooh ive packed our name badges :D they are just sticky ones so we could have different names on the sat LOL

oh yeah ;)
ill bring everything what do you need. ill bring toothpaste LOL

I think you look fantastic as you are Vicky but only you know how you really feel. At the end of the day whats on the scales is just a number and really not that important compared with how you look and feel.

well you wont need straighteners? what else? you getting lashes?

yes you will be like roll on friday!!! right you got your monday outfit sorted and handbag and shoes?

more boots!!! lol
yes lunch can be awkward on first day!

Oh no. Ill get tickle to do a translation sheet for you. although i do struggle myself :)
ooh ive packed our name badges :D they are just sticky ones so we could have different names on the sat LOL
Screen names here or real names? Quite glad I've got a photo on here, my hairs a bit longer but otherwise it's pretty much like me. Will Susie have a cream pie in her face?

thats Kim :D
Lisa yes cream pie. No the reason for name tags IS Suze you know how bad she is with names :) xxxx she will have to send me a pic cos im meeting her at the train station

erm think my train gets in at half past. then suze bout 4?

Back