Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

im making myself hungry. exciting night tonight, washing dog bedding LOL. cant control the excitement and if i really want to push the boat out im going to hoover the car as its covered in sand!

mmm yummy. tell them you are going for a long walk followed by a salad x

congrats on getting back where you should be :D

i love love love Aldi very much, so wonderfully cheap and cheerful! even more cheerful with the wine :D

hope you are having a good day girlie xxx

aww thanks girls :) weather shocking here :(

Potato gratin? Sniffle. No potatoes for this girl! Haven't eaten spuds in any form in a very long time. Yummy potatoes...

You're doing so well Vicky! And I love the menu! :)

Morning Vicky, well done love :)

mornng all :) thanks for your words hoping this will be my stabilisation and maintaining for the last time ever!!!!!

not bad weather this morning after rain last night - never managed to hhover the beach out of the back of the car LOL. but did find that Luna has managed to chew most of the boot.....naughty!

B - porridge with skimmed milk
L - cream of asparagus soup with crackerbread and aldi light soft cheese
D - scrambled egg on toast with tomato and reggae reggae
w - yes lots and black coffees
S - activia yog
ex - not really sure depends on the weather.
A - might partake in a glass of red or two :)

seem to have quite a bit of energy at the moment which is good and makes a change...not quite sure why though LOL.

Oops naughty Luna! Emma never chews anything she's not supposed to until she gets in the car then it's a frenzy. When I first had her she ate the bit that the parcel shelf rests on, the cover for the rear lights and the wires for the brake lights before we realised and bought her a cage! I once made the mistake of putting her bed in the cage and she ate that too. I opened the boot to get her out and she was sitting in the middle of a big pile of foam and fur fabric!

5.gif

Back