Vicki's Journey, from maxi to mini :)

Vicki

So, I've lost 10lbs so far, and I'm sort of struggling to see the difference in the mirror, so I shall do it in photos.

This is my "fat photo" that I am SO ashamed of it's unreal!

29669_10150197192120133_6118700_n.jpg

This is another one, I'm not sure how much I weighed here

IMG00079-20110725-1949.jpg

This is in the same dress, but taken tonight, weighing 12 stone 9.5lb (as of last weigh in)

IMAG0198.jpg

I'll post more as I take them, but so far, I'm pretty proud - never want to look like that 1st photo again!

So, I have a new picture. I've not actually lost any more since the last onw, in fact, I've gained a pound, but the picture is a lot better quality and I think I look really good in it.

I'm just uploading it so will post it when it's ready :)

Finally have my newest picture uploaded. I've also shared one taken at my University graduation, where you can tell I was carrying more weight.

DSCN0128.jpg

Graduation

DSC_0154.jpg

Prince's Trust Team Programme Final Presentation.

I'm getting there, slowly but surely :)

You look great in that most recent photo! Been thinking of doing a photo diary myself, this is really giving me some motivation! Weekly or monthly, that is the question!

You look great in that most recent photo! Been thinking of doing a photo diary myself, this is really giving me some motivation! Weekly or monthly, that is the question!

Monthly..Danger of weekly is not noticing any difference from one week to the next and that can be a little demotivating.

Back