Vicky82's Wedding & Bambino Diary

Back again :sigh:

Only time I successfully lost a lot of weight was with SW and I could never have done it without Minimins :gen126:

I did have a diary back then but it has the few weeks when my Dad was dying and I want to start fresh.
Fell of the wagon, met a boy and now we are getting married and want to start our family soon but I am overweight as you can see, I have Diabetes, PCOS, Fibro and Arthritis. Lots going for me! lol

I need to shift 4 stone asap and I have no choice to dilly-dally about at it this time :p

Hope everyone is keeping well xox

I wish you well, especially with baby making. Silly thing to say perhaps as your doc may have said but there was some problems with clomid having strong links to breast cancer a while back *(i also would need this) so please please look into it before just jumping into it. Though maybe if youre like me you'd risk anything for a baby anyway! just trying to be helpful :) x

I have taken Clomid before but it was no use as I was so overweight and didn't stand a chance.
I think anyone who want a wee baby enough would give up anything. I've waited 10 years, had to find the right man though.
I'd give up everything and anything to get 2 lines on a stick xx

Im the same! And youre doing the right thing sorting weight out first. I kept kidding myself that if i just kept trying and buying test after test and ovulation tests (though these never showed I was actually ovulating) had scans and things to make sure my ovary was cyst free, (my left one had a humungous cyst on - 4st in fact) finally decided its time to stop kidding myself and surely can give up the biscuits for a bundle of joy!!
Good luck with your mission Im sure we'll both get there xx

Back again :sigh:

Only time I successfully lost a lot of weight was with SW and I could never have done it without Minimins :gen126:

I did have a diary back then but it has the few weeks when my Dad was dying and I want to start fresh.
Fell of the wagon, met a boy and now we are getting married and want to start our family soon but I am overweight as you can see, I have Diabetes, PCOS, Fibro and Arthritis. Lots going for me! lol

I need to shift 4 stone asap and I have no choice to dilly-dally about at it this time :p

Hope everyone is keeping well xox

Welcome back Vicky

You have already made the best and sometimes hardest decision to come back to SW. It can the hardest as I always think I can do it on my own, only to put more on and weigh more than I did in the first place!

Anyway, welcome back lovely and I wish you all the best on your SW and baby journey.

Lots of love and luck

xxxxxx :wavey:

Back