Vic's JUDDD diary

Thanks everyone! So, yesterday was an up and away day. Not a clue how many calories I had with gin, cakes, sandwiches, vegetable crisps etc Then had crumpet with cheese and chutney and some sushi for supper...all washed down with mulled wine. Eek!

Got on the scales this morning with trepidation so imagine my surprise when...

Day 1 - starting weight - 10st 6.5lb
Day 2 - after down day - 10st 6.5lb (sts)
Day 3 - after up day - 10st 6.5lb (sts)
Day 4 - after down day - 10st 5.25lb (-1.25lb)
Day 5 - after down day - 10st 5.75lb (-0.75lb)
Day 6 - after up day - 10st 6.25 (-0.25lb)
Day 7 - after second up day - 10st 6.25 (-0.25lb)

So now for a double down day. Walked the dog, had a Weight Watchers fromage frais for brekkie and now off for a wee stint on the treadmill. Happy days!

Wow, you're doing brilliantly so far! And the stability of your weight gives me hope that I can do the same when I finally take the leap (a week today!!!!)
Hopefully JUDD is the answer to Chritmas and beyond for us both :)
x

I have also been amazed how stable my weight has been especially this morning after a BIG up day. I had got to the point with Cambridge (whilst still on SS) where every day was a battle. This first week on JUDDD has been a dream. Just hope it works over Xmas because if it does it'll be a miracle eating plan.

I have also been amazed how stable my weight has been especially this morning after a BIG up day. I had got to the point with Cambridge (whilst still on SS) where every day was a battle. This first week on JUDDD has been a dream. Just hope it works over Xmas because if it does it'll be a miracle eating plan.

You have done really well this week....so glad you have enjoyed all that 'real food!!'.....Don't worry you'll do just fine with JUDDD because your attitude is just right and you are sticling to your DD's......let JUDDD work its magic and you will be a convert very soon, well done.

Thanks. I am totally loving it so far. Down days are still a treat after coming from Cambridge and my weigh-ins so far are giving me confidence to up my calories on up days. I would be genuinely thrilled to stay the same until after Xmas, anything more than that would be a bonus. It's just so nice to feel human (where food is concerned) again.

Wow not much of a gain at all after 2ups. Looks like your going to be in for a nice loss :)

Well my next official weigh-in will not be until 14 Dec as I am going away to visit family for a few days but will weigh daily whenever I am at home to keep an eye on things. I find daily weighing fascinating.

Thanks. I had 474 calories on my down day yesterday, plenty of water and did my c25k walk/run. Muchos excitement on the scales this morning:

Day 1 - starting weight - 10st 6.5lb
Day 2 - after down day - 10st 6.5lb (sts)
Day 3 - after up day - 10st 6.5lb (sts)
Day 4 - after down day - 10st 5.25lb (-1.25lb)
Day 5 - after down day - 10st 5.75lb (-0.75lb)
Day 6 - after up day - 10st 6.25 (-0.25lb)
Day 7 - after second up day - 10st 6.25 (-0.25lb)
Day 8 - after down day - 10st 5.25lb (1.25lb)

Another down day today so I wonder if I will get a bit of a bounce back weight wise like I did on day 5 after my second down day. I will just stick to my calories today and see what happens.

maccalenny said:
i think the miracle was that you were brave enough to go back another day and carry on! I'm even more in awe now....

Haha it was my first proper session in a long time.. My head thought I could do it but my body was refusing!! The worst part was my induction guy is literally the most good looking in the place ha ha.. I saw him on sat morning and gave him a big smile :p I've got literally no shame ha! :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ha ha ha! Well it's always good to have something (or someone) to encourage you to go back ;)

So far today I have just had a 46 calorie fromage frais and a couple of cups of tea with skimmed milk. My belly is REALLY growling now though so think I'm going to succumb to some sugar-free jelly and a pint of water. I like to save the bulk of my calories for the evening. Tonight I am having a HUGE pot of carrot and coriander soup with some crisp breads. I always like a little treat with my bedtime cuppa too. Maybe a Tunnocks teacake or something similar. A reward for completing another down day. I blooming love JUDDD.

So far today I have just had a 46 calorie fromage frais and a couple of cups of tea with skimmed milk. My belly is REALLY growling now though so think I'm going to succumb to some sugar-free jelly and a pint of water. I like to save the bulk of my calories for the evening. Tonight I am having a HUGE pot of carrot and coriander soup with some crisp breads. I always like a little treat with my bedtime cuppa too. Maybe a Tunnocks teacake or something similar. A reward for completing another down day. I blooming love JUDDD.

Good for you I LOVE JUDDD too :)

I am a little bit obsessed with Weetabix strawberry oaty bars. They remind me so much of a jam doughnut and 79 calories make them a good treat on down days :)

They are lovely. I have a box of toffee ones too but haven't tried them yet. Can't tear myself away from the strawberry ones.

That's my second double down day complete. Today counted in at 499 calories. Up day tomorrow and I have an onion bagel with cheese and salad ready and waiting for my lunch. Yummers!

Mental note - must buy some strawberry oatybix bars.

Glad you are loving juddd sounds like you really have the hang of it an its working for you! Well done on ct5k too, I'm do all my running on the treadmill too :)

Just popping by to subscribe :)

Back