Vic's JUDDD diary

Happy girl today. It's an up day, I have had my first mince pie of the season and...

Day 1 - starting weight - 10st 6.5lb
Day 2 - after down day - 10st 6.5lb (sts)
Day 3 - after up day - 10st 6.5lb (sts)
Day 4 - after down day - 10st 5.25lb (-1.25lb)
Day 5 - after down day - 10st 5.75lb (-0.75lb)
Day 6 - after up day - 10st 6.25 (-0.25lb)
Day 7 - after second up day - 10st 6.25 (-0.25lb)
Day 8 - after down day - 10st 5.25lb (-1.25lb)
Day 9 - after second down day - 10st 4.5lb (-2lb)

Chuffed as I have 4 up days out of the next 5...eek!

Numbers looking good :)
Enjoy all of your ups...and now I want a mince pie!

Thanks ladies. I can't quite believe how well it's gone so far. I was quite prepared for a gain after Cambridge. I don't feel deprived at all on down days. I plan ahead for them and see it as my way of paying my body back for letting me have my naughty days. It's doing wonders for my relationship with food.

Thats great news btw I love your fringe :)

Numbers are looking fab!

Just been to tesco and completely forgot to look for those weetabix bars grrr

Happy girl today. It's an up day, I have had my first mince pie of the season and...

Chuffed as I have 4 up days out of the next 5...eek!

that's fab, well done!!! :)

Ok, so my first unhappy JUDDD weigh-in came this morning...

Day 10 - after up day - 10st 7.25lb (+0.75lb)

I did have a VERY up day yesterday. A conservative estimate would be 2500 cals and the majority of that was carbs and sugar! However, not going to stew on it. I have been expecting some big weight swings and this is my first one so I can't complain. Going to have a very good down day today and won't be able to weigh again until after 3 consecutive ups!!! This is all assuming that I can make my planned 400+ mile trip to Birmingham tonight. The snow this morning meant that my usual 60 minute commute to work took 3 hours and 20 minutes...grrr!

Ooh I got the toffee weetabix bars and LOVE them! For 90 calories they feel like a real treat. I used to get the alpen lights, they're 70 calories and seem to be gone in 2 bites, but the weetabix ones last longer because they're chewier. Yum :)

Finally caught up with your diary, you're going great guns so well done!! X

Ooh I got the toffee weetabix bars and LOVE them! For 90 calories they feel like a real treat. I used to get the alpen lights, they're 70 calories and seem to be gone in 2 bites, but the weetabix ones last longer because they're chewier. Yum :)

So much better than you expect them to be aren't they. A rare treat in the world of diet foods :)

Right, I have had three up days whilst I was in Brum. All somewhere between 2000-3000 calories and full of carbs/chocolate/booze. Now on a down day for my journey back to Aberdeen. Feeling distinctly bloated now so looking forward to down day. Next weigh-in on Tuesday morning when I am home.

Pre-journey trip to Asda done. Fromage frais, Velvet Crunch, cereal bars, satsumas and water will form today's 500 calories.

My down day today came in at 439 calories. Another down day tomorrow and I will save most of my calories for a teatime stir fry I think. Yum!

I've not felt deprived at all today and am hoping that my down days will be helping to make my Tuesday morning peek at the scales a little less daunting. Glad to be (almost) home so that I can get back into my c25k routine etc

well done on another good DD and good luck for today. your WI will be good :party0019: dont worry!

well done on another good DD and good luck for today. your WI will be good :party0019: dont worry!

Thanks. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Official weigh-in isn't until 14th Dec and I have three more down days (inc. today) before then so hopefully a STS (10st 5.75lb) or better. I'd be very happy at that.

Well done on doing a down day while travelling and good luck for todays

Teresa

Thank you. Wasn't as bad as I thought yesterday. I usually stuff my face with sandwiches/crisps/sushi/chocolate/sweets etc but I did most of the driving so that took my mind off it. Usually only stop once on the journey to fill up with fuel and nip to the loo but had to stop 3 times yesterday because of all the water I was drinking! ;)

Hope you had a nice break and well done to sticking to a DD while travelling. You've started a craze for weetabix bars as I got some too! Really nice. :)

I should be on commission! The supermarket I called at to get my supplies for the journey didn't have them so I got cherry bakewell Alpen bars instead. They were nice (and only 65 cals) but not as good as the Weetabix strawberry bars. I also picked up the Alpen chocolate and coconut ones but the realised they were 125 cals instead of 65! Will have to save them for up days, they're too expensive for downs.

Ok, so my first unhappy JUDDD weigh-in came this morning...

Day 10 - after up day - 10st 7.25lb (+0.75lb)

I did have a VERY up day yesterday. A conservative estimate would be 2500 cals and the majority of that was carbs and sugar! However, not going to stew on it. I have been expecting some big weight swings and this is my first one so I can't complain. Going to have a very good down day today and won't be able to weigh again until after 3 consecutive ups!!! This is all assuming that I can make my planned 400+ mile trip to Birmingham tonight. The snow this morning meant that my usual 60 minute commute to work took 3 hours and 20 minutes...grrr!

So, I last weighed in at 10st 7.25lb and since then I have done the following pattern:

Down, Up, Up, Up, Down, Down. My ups were big ups with heaps of carbs, sugar and alcohol and today I weighed 10st 6.75lb. I am due my period any day (if I have one this month as they stopped whilst I was on Cambridge) and am feeling very bloated in spite of my double down day. Anyways, I am 'up' today and have already demolished a cinnamon rice pudding, a big calorie laden salad (mackerel, coleslaw, cheese etc) and a very lovely chocolate and coconut Alpen bar. Still have a Christmas cupcake to go whilst in the office and then don't know what I will be having for tea :) I also have a tube of wine gums for my journey home.

Up, up and away...again!

Back