Vic's JUDDD diary

Been bloody starving today. Done nothing but eat since I got home from work. Just shovelled in a last minute Lindt truffle and half a Tunnocks teacake before bed but still only had 551 calories. Phew!

Going to bed now to save me from myself. On the plus side, I will awake to an up day. Scales aren't looking great this week. TOTM due and belly looking bloated. Will just have to see what the numbers are in the morning. x

Had my weigh-in yesterday morning.

Start weight - 10st 6.5lb
Week 1 weight - 10st 5.75 (- 0.75lb)
Week 2 weight - on holiday
Week 3 weight - 10st 3.5lb (- 3lb)
Week 4 weight - 10st 2.75lb (- 3.75lb)
Week 5 weight - 10st 3.75lb (-2.75lb)
Week 6 weight - 10st 5.5lb (-1lb)

So that's 2.75lb on after Xmas and new year. I am very happy with that. I am still below my JUDDD starting weight and have not restricted myself on my many up days over the festive period. Now my 2013 weight loss starts proper. I have had a lovely up weekend but over the next 4 days, I am going to use up some of my left over Cambridge sachets. I have no desire to go back to Cambridge. JUDDD is my long term plan. I just want to get my sachets used up and out of the way. Thought this was an ideal opportunity as I intend to have three consecutive up days over the weekend because it's my husband's birthday :) Wish me luck! x

Well done :)

Happily sipping on water this morning. Planning to have a ready-made banana shake for lunch; leek and potato soup for tea and a chocolate shake made into a hot mocha before bed.

I'm also adding in 100ml of skimmed milk for the odd cuppa and keeping a sugar-free jelly on standby if needed. This four day burst will rid me of all of my remaining Cambridge sachets and leave me ready for a wonderful up weekend.

Happy Monday everyone :) x

Happily sipping on water this morning. Planning to have a ready-made banana shake for lunch; leek and potato soup for tea and a chocolate shake made into a hot mocha before bed.

I'm also adding in 100ml of skimmed milk for the odd cuppa and keeping a sugar-free jelly on standby if needed. This four day burst will rid me of all of my remaining Cambridge sachets and leave me ready for a wonderful up weekend.

Happy Monday everyone :) x

Oooh that sounds fabulous!

Well done you sound so committed to this - I'm sure the 9's will come along soon! How is the running going?

Thank you, ladies. I had a Cambridge shake and a soup today, I also polished off my wee jelly and swapped my evening mocha for a Jammy Dodger cereal bar with a cuppa. Today's grand total was 416 calories and I am now safely tucked up in bed...phew! Only three more days to go and then out for lunch at one of my favourite restaurants. That kind of thing makes the tough times worth it :)

As for the running, I last ran on Sunday. I'm now out of the house 6.30am-7.00pm up to and including Thursday so my next run (week 6, day 3 - a 5 minute walk followed by a 25 minute run) will be on Friday. Looking forward to it! x

All set up for my second Cambridge day. I have a ready made, chocolate shake sitting on my desk which I will try to put off until lunch time. Might treat myself to a boiled egg when I get home too. The excitement knows no bounds! x

Yeah, it's gone well thanks. Had my shake, half a cranberry crunch bar and just had my oriental chilli soup. Other than that it's been water, tea, a diet coke and a sugar-free squash and I'm still only on 411 calories. Will have something else around 9pm to keep me settled before bed. How are you getting on? x

Well, I'll be with you on another down day/Cambridge day tomorrow too. Although I might allow myself 750 calories tomorrow as I will be downing on Thursday as well. I'll see how I feel.

I opted for the aforementioned boiled egg with a squirt of tomato sauce for my night time snack. Total calories for today was 503 and I did a very gentle 45 min workout on my cross trainer too.

Now sleepy time...x

You've done well! Will check in with you tomorrow :). Sleep time for me too, I've been having way too many late nights! Good night x

Started the day ok but am now ravenous. I'm not going to torture myself. I have already done two down days after all. So far today I have had 423 calories. I am going to allow myself up to 1250 today and then tomorrow will be a proper down before my Friday weigh in and my weekend of excess :) x

It was going to be four. I had no intention of making it a regular thing. Just wanted to finally rid myself of my Cambridge sachets which I had left but today I thought 'sod it!'. I'd done a double and will be downing tomorrow (pre-weigh day) so I did an in between day. 1345 calories in the end.

I'd be surprised if I lose anything this week in spite of my downs. TOTM is approaching and I feel very bloated. x

Back