Vic's JUDDD diary

Hey Bear just popping buy to subscribe..... your an inspiration especially after coming off the cambridge shakes that im just started back on!!! Seriously giving me hope :)

Awww, thank you. I think doing Cambridge for 3 months terrified me so much that I am determined I won't subject myself to Sole Source for anything longer than a few days EVER again. It's soul destroying. Having said that, VLCDs are what they are and I will always be glad I did the three months which helped me to shift 2.5st.

How long will you be Cambridge-ing for? x

I've decided on a liquid down day today (aside from my sugar-free jelly. So it'll be tea, water, 7Up Free and Cup-a-soups until tomorrow's weigh-in.

Day off work tomorrow too so It's really Friday for me. This pleases me greatly :D x

Urghhh im so jel its friday for you. I have a work awards do on Saturday so its like blimin wednesday for me :(

Rubbish eh!!!

Im just seeing how I go and if I do need to eat something healthy then I will. Esp as im going to the gym also. xxx

I tried Judd but was all over the place but your giving me incentive to give it a go again maybe when im nearer my goal weight xxx

That is rubbish, poor you! Are you up for an award though?

What's your goal weight? x

No looool I never get an award, Not to bothered tho ay!

Im hoping to get to about 9st 7lbs but let see ay xxxx

Hope the liquid DD is going well so far :) You're way stronger than me....I've already planned out 310 of my 500 calories for my DD tomorrow and I haven't even finished my UD yet!
I reckon I could give it a go if I was at home, but something about sitting at my desk all day makes me want to graze! Even on UDs I'm counting down the time until I can eat something again!
When's your WI? Is it tomorrow? Hope you get the result you're hoping for :D

Thank you. Doing well so far but then I was in work from 7.30am til now with no break...bit manic today. Now I have an hour's drive home so at least I have not been sitting around thinking of food. I would be happy with 1lb off tomorrow with TOTM looming and all. x

Ok, so I may have had a boiled egg and a fromage frais when I got home but that's still only 407 calories :) Weigh in first thing in the morning and then out for a champagne lunch and a guilt-free long weekend. x

Almost forgot, c25k tomorrow too! 5 min walk followed by 25 min run. It may kill me but I'm looking forward to it. I've missed my treadmill this week. x

Enjoy your run today! X

Hey chick hope your good this morning enjoy your run xxx

Good luck with the WI xxxx :cross:

Happy happy, a pound off in spite of TOTM...

Start weight - 10st 6.5lb
Week 1 weight - 10st 5.75 (- 0.75lb)
Week 2 weight - on holiday
Week 3 weight - 10st 3.5lb (- 3lb)
Week 4 weight - 10st 2.75lb (- 3.75lb)
Week 5 weight - 10st 3.75lb (-2.75lb)
Week 6 weight - 10st 5.5lb (-1lb)
Week 7 weight - 10st 4.5lb (-2lb)

Chuffed with that and also chuffed that I managed a 25 minute run this morning. Then went out to a fabulous restaurant for an amazing 3-course lunch with champagne.

I do love a day off work and a good weigh-in. Happy weekend everyone! x

Happy happy, a pound off in spite of TOTM...

Start weight - 10st 6.5lb
Week 1 weight - 10st 5.75 (- 0.75lb)
Week 2 weight - on holiday
Week 3 weight - 10st 3.5lb (- 3lb)
Week 4 weight - 10st 2.75lb (- 3.75lb)
Week 5 weight - 10st 3.75lb (-2.75lb)
Week 6 weight - 10st 5.5lb (-1lb)
Week 7 weight - 10st 4.5lb (-2lb)

Chuffed with that and also chuffed that I managed a 25 minute run this morning. Then went out to a fabulous restaurant for an amazing 3-course lunch with champagne.

I do love a day off work and a good weigh-in. Happy weekend everyone! x

Hey chick well done on the loss xxxx

Had an amazing weekend with far too much food and drink. Loved every minute. Back to a down yesterday although only managed 1000 cals as I am still awaiting TOTM (periods still haven't settled down since doing the Cambridge diet!) and I just couldn't control my hormonal food urges. Proper DD today though as I am out for a meal tomorrow. x

Back