• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

'Victoria' Sponge for Dylan

m-mouse

Not very good at this!
1 egg
2 tbspns oatbran
1 tspn baking powder
200g natural yogurt
2 tspns cinammon
3 tbspns spenda

Filling
1 tub quark
couple drops vanilla
2 tbspns sweetener

whisk egg then add splenda and whisk some more. Add the rest of the cake ingredients and mix some more. (Add a tbspn of goji berries at this stage if you like).

Pour into a silicon sandwich tin and bake at 180 for about 25 minutes or until cooked.

Leave to cool.

To make the filling mix a tub of quark with sweetener and a couple of drops of vanilla. Cut cake in half when cool and sandwich together with filling. (Be careful when you cut it!!)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Dylan says thankyou very much .....now i am being nagged to make it for the weekend lol xxxxx

mouse made it for us and it was lovely...... my 10yr old had a piece instead of a piece of chocolate easter cake and he loved it too ....so i have had him asking when im making it lol

Emms24

I have been craving something sweet and was so tempted to just buy some chocolate so I thought I'd come on here, I'm so pleased I did! I have just popped the sponge in the oven! Thank you for the recipe x

Thank you for this, made it last night and it was amazing, the only thing I did not have a flan so made 6 butterfly cakes, also added a bit lemon flavouring to quark :)

Hi
I just made the sponge, mine turned out quite "wet" is it meant to be like that?

Thanks

Maintainer

** Chief WITCH **
I made one Saturday and no mine wasn't wet... do you think perhaps yours wasn't cooked (I admit that I cooked mine at 200°C for longer than indicated because it was under something else in a non ventilated oven so I kept prodding it until it felt right!)

Thanks I'll have another go when I'm on cruise - I'm starting attack tomorrow but wanted to practice today.

Maintainer

** Chief WITCH **
I used fat free fromage blanc instead of yoghurt. Fewer "glucides" ;)

nother sucess its had and outing to the eden project today lol

Hi
I think you'd need to work out the sins - this is Dukan diet forum where we don't count!

Topaz63

Gone a bit quiet
Anyone tried putting grated carrot in this for a PV day? It's so like carrot cake already.