1 tspn baking powder
200g natural yogurt
2 tspns cinammon
3 tbspns spenda

Filling
1 tub quark
couple drops vanilla
2 tbspns sweetener

whisk egg then add splenda and whisk some more. Add the rest of the cake ingredients and mix some more. (Add a tbspn of goji berries at this stage if you like).

Pour into a silicon sandwich tin and bake at 180 for about 25 minutes or until cooked.

Leave to cool.

To make the filling mix a tub of quark with sweetener and a couple of drops of vanilla. Cut cake in half when cool and sandwich together with filling. (Be careful when you cut it!!)

Dylan says thankyou very much .....now i am being nagged to make it for the weekend lol xxxxx

this does sound lovely, am tempted to give it a go - would love to see a picture if you try it out scrumper

mouse made it for us and it was lovely...... my 10yr old had a piece instead of a piece of chocolate easter cake and he loved it too ....so i have had him asking when im making it lol

I did put a picture up a while ago - one where I didn't forget the baking powder!! I will puit it up again.

I have been craving something sweet and was so tempted to just buy some chocolate so I thought I'd come on here, I'm so pleased I did! I have just popped the sponge in the oven! Thank you for the recipe x

Thank you for this, made it last night and it was amazing, the only thing I did not have a flan so made 6 butterfly cakes, also added a bit lemon flavouring to quark :)

Hi
I just made the sponge, mine turned out quite "wet" is it meant to be like that?

Thanks

I made one Saturday and no mine wasn't wet... do you think perhaps yours wasn't cooked (I admit that I cooked mine at 200°C for longer than indicated because it was under something else in a non ventilated oven so I kept prodding it until it felt right!)

Thanks I'll have another go when I'm on cruise - I'm starting attack tomorrow but wanted to practice today.

I used fat free fromage blanc instead of yoghurt. Fewer "glucides" ;)

nother sucess its had and outing to the eden project today lol

Hi
I think you'd need to work out the sins - this is Dukan diet forum where we don't count!

Back