Victoria's Cambridge Diet diary - Motivation Needed

TomorrowsHere

a bit about myself - started the cd 6 days ago (previously tried on numerous occasions but failed miserably!) I now feel im in the right mindset as just had a baby 14 weeks ago and need to look fab for his christening in 14 weeks. I weighed 14 stone 6lbs when I started, my weigh in was 5 days later (yesterday) and I lost 5lbs wooo! I very nearly caved in to going out for Sunday lunch but just thought of the size 12 dress i want for my little mans christening. Only my partner and my friend whos also on the diet knows im on it so though id start a diary up on here, think it motivates you more to have a little bit of support from someone in the same boat as you. So fellow cambridge dieters feel free to reply if you feel a bit of support would benefit you too (sorry for babbling a bit lol) xx

I'm at end of day 6 too xx n am 14.6 now so am similar weight to u also xxx it'll b worth resisting in the end :) u will look fab in ur christening dress!!! :-D

ahh good wannabefitatthirty we can be buddies :) what day do you get weighed on? how are you finding the diet, i nearly cheated again today my brother was eating fish and chips with loads of salt and vinegar mmmm but i no how bad i would have felt after!

Back