Views on snacking with Extra Easy

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
I've nearly always done green days as I like having 2 As and Bs. However today I knew it would be easier to do EE. My question is, if I don't want to snack on fruit, veg, syns or yogurts,but fancied some cold cooked chicken, would I need to add a third superfree with my snack. Opinions please you lovely lot x x

No, not in my experience would you need to do that - (of course, it depends on the size of 'snack' one is envisaging, really).
I think the idea is that you try and snack on superfree as a general rule, but free food is ok (not as good - but ok)

Agree here!

I snack on the general fruit and veg etc, but yeah I found snacking on sandwich meat like cooked ham or chicken some days filled me more :) could always try nuts although i can't remember if they are free as I don't like them.

Xx

I try to stick to fruit/veg but some days that isnt enough for me so on them occasions, it would be meat out the fridge or generaly do myself a bowl of SW chips. I dont do this often, but its still a free food and only a snack & not a meal

Agree here!

I snack on the general fruit and veg etc, but yeah I found snacking on sandwich meat like cooked ham or chicken some days filled me more :) could always try nuts although i can't remember if they are free as I don't like them.

Xx

Nuts are either a healthy B or synned x

Agree here!

Xx

Nuts are the devil! Like lard! And scraps! Gorgeous but WOAHWOAHWOAHSYNZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Back