Viking Supergirl's Last Two Stone Diary! Edit: 7lb down!

Well done for resisting. Very impressed, especially when EVERYONE else is tucking in :)

It's a bit awkward, but I've learned to say 'Thanks! They look delicious but cookies/cake/icecream doesn't agree with me', which is true, cos those foods can make me crazy.

Most people are fine and are more concerned with nabbing some goodies for themselves, me not having any means all the more for them!

[QUOTE="Viking82"

Most people are fine and are more concerned with nabbing some goodies for themselves, me not having any means all the more for them![/QUOTE]

Yep! Know that feeling lol I can't resist coffee mornings on a Friday. It's soooo hard when everyones munching biccies with a brew!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Viking,

just wanted to let you know that I found the bloody Mary soup in sainsburys and I am gonna have it for lunch today. Cheers for pointing it out to me :D

Hi Viking,

just wanted to let you know that I found the bloody Mary soup in sainsburys and I am gonna have it for lunch today. Cheers for pointing it out to me :D

Hope ya liked it!

I have been feeling a bit ill today :jelous: I've had a slightly upset stomach for a couple of days and today after lunch I just felt nasty in my stomach - no appetite, ew. Which is very rare as I can eat for England and almost never lose my appetite!*

*Well I used to be hungry all the time, not so much now, although I could probably still polish off a scary amount of food!

I drank lots of water and feel better now, but I ended up saving my afternoon snack for dinner and not eating that much.

Breakfast: 2-egg omlette with low-fat cheese
Snack: small sandwich, grapes
Lunch: mushroom soup
(huge gap when I just had water)
Snack: started feeling hungry again after work, grabbed some low-fat crisps on way home
Dinner: big Japanese salad, chicken breast

In: 1085; exercise 200; net 885. :eek:

I think I might treat myself to a mug of tea with milk. Best thing when feeling a bit off. Tea really has the magical calming properties that I used to attribute to big bars of Galaxy and Dairy Milk!

Forgot to add: wore some size 14 Next trousers today, they are incredibly baggy at the waist and only stay on because I've got very womanly broad hips! I think in six weeks they'll be off to the charity shop :D

Saturday was complicated, but good. It's the first time I've gone completely off my planned meals and over my calories, but it wasn't in a bad way.

Breakfast: porridge, grapes
Snack: toast
Lunch: soup, cheese sandwich
Snack: small sandwich
Dinner: half bag of crisps, vodka tonic, roast chicken, vegetables, potatoes, stuffing, fruit salad, wine, coffee, and a biscuit :D

My MIL invited us to dinner (I am lucky to have a very pleasant and thoughtful MIL, and it probably helps that she lives 60 miles away ;) ). She does keep trying to feed me up, though!

Unplanned meals are part of normal life, I did my best to eat smaller amounts of the food and it helped that it was all really healthy stuff (maybe not the stuffing, drinks and biscuit!)

My best guess is:
In: 1770, exercise 36 (really bad!), net 1742 I think.

It does me good to feed myself up every now and again... Ooof I need to go for a walk today!

Last edited:
Oh - weird incident yesterday - was trying on a skirt (fitted - hooray) and looked in the mirror. thought OMG there are weird diagonal lines of ... fat rolls??? down my side. Huh? Then I realised ... those are my ribs! they're not poking out, but if I lift my arms up a bit you can kind of see them!!!

I felt like saying "Hi there! long time no see!"

Haha that's great :)

Food for yesterday doesn't sound bad at all. Yes you went over, but you didn't stuff yourself full of fat and sugar.
Nice one hun, oh and congratulations on the ribbage!!!! :)

Food for yesterday doesn't sound bad at all. Yes you went over, but you didn't stuff yourself full of fat and sugar.
Nice one hun, oh and congratulations on the ribbage!!!! :)

I wasn't too worried, it's all under what I would need to maintain anyway. :)

Today's been fun, I spent two hours working out a complete week's food - usually I only think two or three days ahead. Then I had to shop for all of it, pah. My arms, oooooh.

I had:
Breakfast: porridge, grapes
Snack: toast
Lunch: omlette with cheese
Snack: weetabix, and later, houmous
Dinner: Delicious risotto. I adore risotto!

Total: Food 1496, Exercise 433, Net 1063

I think I'll have a snack!

Lol I was really freaked out the first time I saw ribs :) I was like oh my! I'd forgot I had you :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on the ribs - I had a similar moment the first time I saw mine (er, what are these weird stripes on my chest?!). Great news about the trousers too.

WI today, 2.25 more pounds off, hooray!

Breakfast: porridge, yogurt
Snack: pitta bread
Lunch: lentil salad with feta cheese
Snack: houmous with pitta bread
Dinner: fish and chips, biscuit

In:1410, exercise 199, net 1211 :) I am now 10 st 6.75 ish!

Only one and a half stone to go! I am SUPER excited to reach my next goal.

WI today, 2.25 more pounds off, hooray!

Breakfast: porridge, yogurt
Snack: pitta bread
Lunch: lentil salad with feta cheese
Snack: houmous with pitta bread
Dinner: fish and chips, biscuit

In:1410, exercise 199, net 1211 :) I am now 10 st 6.75 ish!

Only one and a half stone to go! I am SUPER excited to reach my next goal.

Well done. Fantastic WI :D:):D

Rather bad day because I accidentally ate something I'm allergic to ... twice. There is something in the new houmous I bought that is triggering an allergy :rolleyes: Thankfully my allergies aren't deadly, but I get horrible itchy skin and stomach cramps.

After I got over my sick feeling I decided to have a new lunch and a snack, then for dinner it was lovely but rich cottage pie.

So I ate 1733, exercise 98*, net 1635

* Bucketing with rain, couldn't go for a walk.

OTOH, I nearly had a bit of a wobble, because I was sick, tired, rained on and fed up, but I resisted the temptation to eat all the cheese and chocolate hobnobs in the cupboard. :D

I also ordered the 30-day Shred DVD. I used to be pretty fit, and I'd like to do some intense exercise again.

Well done on the weight loss and :wave to your ribs ;)

Sorry to hear about your allergy but hope you are feeling better now? Keep resisting.. you can do it!

Oops! Forgot to fill this in yesterday.

Ate: 1439, exercise 200, net 1239. Perfect!

I have had bad luck his week, I think the mushroom soup I made has too much salt and is making me feel I'll when I eat it argh! I hope I can manage not to poison myself today as well...

Someone brought in three cakes for a birthday, I had literally a couple of crumbs for a taste and left it there, even though yesterday was also a bit lousy.

I think my tastes are changing. Now I crave soya flavours, cheese and meat! I am quite shocked that I really don't like cake or chocolate bars much. I like crunchy things.

Last edited:
Today I had to see the dentist. I'm not phobic, but it is not my favourite activity. I get nervous beforehand, and this time I noticed that as soon as I feel frightened I feel fake hungry (when I think I'm hungry, but not really hungry). I always feel nerves in my stomach, but never really noticed how strong it is until now.

Today I ate:
Breakfast: Cheese omlette, all bran (not all together, an All Bran omlette would be ... crunchy?)
Snack: Small sandwich
Lunch: Pot of Itsu vegetable dumplings and noodles... divine
Dinner: Carrot soup

Food: 1393 in, 181 exercise, 1212 net.

Also, I felt really full after my lunch and decided to wait to dinner to eat, which I would never have done before. :D

Today I had to see the dentist. I'm not phobic, but it is not my favourite activity. I get nervous beforehand, and this time I noticed that as soon as I feel frightened I feel fake hungry (when I think I'm hungry, but not really hungry). I always feel nerves in my stomach, but never really noticed how strong it is until now.

Today I ate:
Breakfast: Cheese omlette, all bran (not all together, an All Bran omlette would be ... crunchy?)
Snack: Small sandwich
Lunch: Pot of Itsu vegetable dumplings and noodles... divine
Dinner: Carrot soup

Food: 1393 in, 181 exercise, 1212 net.

Also, I felt really full after my lunch and decided to wait to dinner to eat, which I would never have done before. :D

Lunch sounds fab. Did you make it or buy it? :)

Back