Vikki's diary

Cheers! Thought I'd give you all a laugh. I've just been for my first ever fake bake. I now am the same colour as my Ginger cat and mahogany sofa! Hoping that this is not the end colour!! I've got to go out to take my son to gymnastics, pick my daughter up from school the take them swimming. Eek. I look blooming awful. I am mortified. Hopefully it'll calm down for my royal street party tomorrow and the fortnight I have on saturday. On plus note I have from Monday been very good and stuck to the plan so hoping my tummy with a little help from my Bridget jones pants will be as flat as it will go minus surgery ;-) keep you posted regarding the orange-ometer. X

Attachments

• image-3627522106.jpg
    image-3627522106.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 293
  • image-485118499.jpg
    image-485118499.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 44
weevikki said:
Cheers! Thought I'd give you all a laugh. I've just been for my first ever fake bake. I now am the same colour as my Ginger cat and mahogany sofa! Hoping that this is not the end colour!! I've got to go out to take my son to gymnastics, pick my daughter up from school the take them swimming. Eek. I look blooming awful. I am mortified. Hopefully it'll calm down for my royal street party tomorrow and the fortnight I have on saturday. On plus note I have from Monday been very good and stuck to the plan so hoping my tummy with a little help from my Bridget jones pants will be as flat as it will go minus surgery ;-) keep you posted regarding the orange-ometer. X

Not fortnight- fortieth!!

I was not quite so orange on the night. Felt good. Someone ignored me early on then came back to me later and apologised. She said she didn't recognise me cos of the weight loss :). That felt good. Today I'm on week 8 of rtm. Tomorrow week 9. I've been painting dining room and gardening all day. Hope this will offset my meal out with the girls tonight. I'm 5 lbs over where I want to keep my weight for the rest of my life. I could be skinnier but hey I could be a whole lot fatter too! X

Glad to see RTM is going well huni xxx

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Cheers. I get weighed on sat and hoping to sts. I was going to a champagne 4 course dinner tonight going as an extra on a table but I've cancelled. I thought about it and thought I'm just being greedy, I can live without it, and it's not going to help with weigh in, so I've cancelled my space. I really need to find a happy medium foodwise in my life. I'm away at the weekend for my birthday and that can be my treat for this week. I have always been a person who if invited anywhere will say yes, be the last person standing etc. I am now thinking that contrary to earlier beliefs I will not miss out, I normally wake up feeling ill and generally nights out are good but not worth the guilt about empty calories the next day. I must be getting old cos I've asked for a garden pot for my pressie. I know the kids have got me retro roller skates so I'm looking forward to a laugh on them with my 9 year old daughter. She already has some. Rollergirl here I come ( minus the hotpants) ! X

Today we finalised a contract to take on a golf club catering contract alongside our business. I'm going to he so busy. Although my husband will he busier. Hoping it's the making of us not the breaking of us! Eaten pretty normally today but walked 5 miles this morning with the dog. Weigh in tomorrow so still hoping to stay the same. It my birthday so I'm away for a couple of nights at Gleneagles with family and friends. My hubby is planning my meal. All I know there is venison involved. Mmmmmmm x

Happy Birthday hun, oooo get you Gleneagles!! Have a great time xx

Cheers ladyT. I'm really going to enjoy Gleneagles as that is my pressie other than my Fabby rollerboots from the kids. Tried them briefly this morning but decided I'd rather go away than spend day in A& E! It's not as easy as I remember. Mind you the last time I tried was prob 25 years ago :) off to weigh in now. I haven't been great this week but I ain't been too bad either! X

Have a wonderful birthday. It's good to see the journey in management, would love to see you posting on how it goes along x

Hi. I got weighed on sat and unbelievably I lost 4 lbs! Anyway they will be back on cos I had a brilliant birthday. Ate drank and didn't feel guilty cos I know that from tomorrow I'll reign it back in. Our little LL class has dwindled to 3 people so we are joining the group before us. I am fine with this as the more the merrier. Our counsellor is saying now the price has gone back up people are baulking about it. I hope that no more give up. X

You lost 4lb rofl How on earth did you manage that? Was the food rubbish and the wine like vinegar ? lol

Well done that woman x

Haha clarabow. No I got weighed before I went to Gleneagles! Trying to be good now though. Didn't work last night as had a wee glass of vino which turned into a bottle. Oops again. Anyhoo I walked the dog for 3 miles this morning to help. Bar for breakfast, salad for lunch and I'm going to have chilli con Carne for tea without the rice. And no wine tonight. X

glad u had good bday and well done with the loss! x

Back