Vikki's Lipsy Dress Journey

vixmania41999 said:
Well I'm feeling pretty happy tonight after WI, lost another 2lbs. I bet it would have been more had it not been star week and my little weekend binge, but I enjoyed myself and 2lbs is still a good loss!

Determind to have a another good week now! 8 More WIs until the holiday!

Well done hun. That's fab considering your weekend and TOM. Keep going. Have a fab day hun.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Thanks Jules hun :D Good luck for your WI tomorrow! xx

Right well want to get June off to a good start with a nice result next tuesday so here is what I'm going to continue to do to try and make that happen.....

• Eat at least 5 speed foods a day
  • Carry on with my 'carb curfew' no carbs after 2pm
  • Drink 8 glasses of water/SF cordial a day.
  • At least 30 mins body magic a day!
Not really got anything that will upset things this week, I've got a 1st birthday party to go to on saturday but most of the people who will be there are on SW so there should be quite a lot of SW friendly goodies to nibble on.

I really would love to have another slimmer of the week award, there is a guy that has just started going to my group who gets big numbers though, a couple of weeks ago he lost 10lbs in a week. Hopefully he's not staying next week and I might stand half a chance lol.

Happy slimming everyone, keep it up. xxx

That's a great loss! Well done! It would have even been a good loss if you hadn't had your mini binge at the weekend so it's all going well for you and should give you loads of motivation to carry on.x

Thanks Sarah!! I'm really motivated at the moment and getting good losses again is really keeping me going! Hope you're doing ok xx

Afraid I had a bad week-a case of becoming complacent and thinking I could still lose. I can't!! Back to being strict and counting things porperly. A good lesson though! Hope you have a good week and don't indulge in too much jelly and icecream at the party!!x

Brilliant! Well done you :) Have a great week, you certainly seem to have a good plan! xx

LOL Sarah I'll try not to haha. Been there done that though re getting complacent, I've finally realised if I really want to do this I'm the only one controlling everything so if I'm not in control I don't lose or lose very little, then get mad with myself knowing I could have done loads better if I'd stayed on track. Good luck for this week, you can do it, you've done brilliantly so far xx

Thanks Littlemisspeacock, hope you're having a good week!

I've decided to lower my target today after doing some calculations on the BMI calculator, I originally set 12 stone as my target imagining I'd be happy getting down to that, after checking on the BMI thingy today I'd still be classed as overweight so whats the point in that so I've lowered it to 11 stone and will be just within the 'normal' range. Whats another stone to lose in the grand scheme of things, would mean I'd have lost almost 9 stone WHEN i get to target! I'm aiming to get there by my 29th birthday next year!

Hiya Vix

How's your day going? Just read you've lowered your target, you'll get there I know. Well stay strong hun and catch up with you later Boo xx

My day is going well so far thanks Boo! I had my porridge for breakie and I had some tesco sushi (the small taster pack) about 11 when I had to walk to the post office to send some bits, also got a jacket potato in the oven that I'm going to have with baked beans and salad later.

I decided to lower my target as I want to be classed as within 'normal' weight range, I just though whats the point in doing all this to still be classed as overweight by my doctor? Its only another stone so I know I can do it!

Hope your days is going well xx

Help help help.....I'm really struggling today.

I'm starving and nothing is helping, I don't think it helps that I stopped smoking on monday, not that I was a proper smoker, well I quit smoking as soon as I found out I was pregnant in Jan 2009 but a couple of months ago I started having the odd one when my sis came round and so did hubby then that progressed to us sharing a 10 pack between us a day and now we've joined the gym which will be opening soon we don't want to spend money smoking and want to be healthier/fitter again and smoking won't help, I don't even know why we started again in the first place. Anyway I'm really craving something to stop the cigerette cravings, I've not given into temptation with food or fags yet but its getting harder........arrggghhhhhh why do I do this to myself? I have literally eaten all the fruit in the house, I've got nothing left to snack on, I've already had about 5 glasses of water & 2 coffees today......grrrr HELP lol :(

Oh, I hope you're feeling better now! Positive vibes going your way. And well done for that loss! Xx

Hi Littlesausage, where have you been hiding lol? Thanks hun. I feel quite proud of myself, I didn't give in to the evil cigs or the naughty food so 1 - nil to me haha.

Love the fact the sun is shining again, going to take Skye somewhere outdoorsy this afternoon, not sure where yet though. May even have a bbq tomorrow eve if its stays like this, fingers crossed :D

The money has come out of my account now for the gym, I'm getting so impatient though I just want it to open already! hopefully only 12 days to go if they're on schedule.

Anyways enough of my babble, hows everyones week been, good I hope?

Vix xxxxxxx

Hiya Vix

It's horrible having those cravings, I gave up smoking in 2009 so I know how it feels. I hope your day is going well Vix, catch up with you soon xx Boo xx

Wooo I'm so excited now. My sis and her bf are coming over tonight for a bbq. It will be the 1st one we've had in this house. I'm going to go to the butchers when Skye wakes up from her nap and get some SW sausages and burgers for me and my sis and some chicken to make some kebabs then I'll do a salad and a fruit salad for afters. She is going to get the meat for the boys. Sooo excited now lol, how sad am I? LOL

Having a much better day today thanks Boo! Hope you are too. The cravings are a nightmare, I'm finding it harder this time cos I'm not pregnant, last time I wouldn't have dreamt of smokingwhilst pregnant, this time I don't have that incentive. I still don't like having the chemicals on me when I'm near Skye though.

Nothing wrong with being excited about a bbq! It's been perfect weather for it and makes it feel properly like summer has arrived. Hope it went well and you enjoyed your food and company.x

Hiya Vix

Hope your bbq is going well and your relaxing. Have a great weekend Vix and I'll catch up with you later Boo xx

Nothing wrong with being excited about a bbq! It's been perfect weather for it and makes it feel properly like summer has arrived. Hope it went well and you enjoyed your food and company.x

Hey Sarah, it was brill thanks hun. Hope you're having a good weekend :D

Congratulations Hun, sounds like ur doing great!!!xxx

Hey Bubbles, I've just wrote in you're diary lol, thanks hun not done so well today but hey ho. You're doing amazing hun, not far to go now! xx

Hiya Vix

Hope your bbq is going well and your relaxing. Have a great weekend Vix and I'll catch up with you later Boo xx

Hey Boo, we had our bbq last night instead, I'm just sat catching up on here for a few mins before jumping the the wii fit for 2 hours lol, hubby is out for the night so got the lounge to myself :D Hope you're having a good weekend hun.

So last nights BBQ was fab and we had a right laugh. I was the chief BBQer and if I do say so myself it was flippin lovely, especially for my first attempt, no taste of nasty firelighters or burnt food in sight, not like my dads usual attempts lol, think I will be taking over the cooking at the family bbqs from now on haha. I did however go over my syns, not on the food, I was really good with that but I did have a few glasses oh vino and although I didn't feel drunk last night, I've felt it today :(

We've been to a friends little boys 1st birthday party today and it was manic to say the least, hubby had to leave not long after we got there to take my parents to the airport so I was litterally running round the house/garden trying to stop Skye getting into too much mischief. I was really good with my food this morning to make up for last night but as soon as we got to the party I picked at skyes plate of nibbles which was not slimming world friendly as I literally didn't have time to get myself anything :(
then since we've been home I've continued to pick cos I'm absolutely shattered and still feeling a bit yuk from last night. Oh well, hubby is out tonight so I'm going to put the Wii on and try and work off as much as I can.

We're hopefully going for a nice long walk tomorrow over the hills at bradgate park if the weather is ok, going to keep syns to a minimum again and lots of water/superfree etc and pray for a maintain on tuesday, a loss would be fab but I feel loads heavier this week as it is.

Right, enough of my waffle, have a great evening/rest of weekend everyone.

Vix

Just done an hour on the Wii Fit and burned just over 300 calories, not bad for a computer work out. Feel good again now, same tomorrow me thinks!! I will lose this fat!!!

Back