Vikki's Lipsy Dress Journey

Morning Peeps

Had a pretty good day yesterday, stuck to plan and had a nice family walk.

Hubby called me this morning from work and said we need to sit down tonight and go though everything coming in and out (I control all the bills/money etc) to see what we can do about his work, he absolutely hates his job and isn't sleeping because of it and he has to work with dangerous chemicals all day so not good after no sleep, but he's on quite good money and we can't afford to drop his salery. His main problem is that he has never really known what he wants to do, he's just gone from job to job to pay the bills and has hated nearly every single one. He's such a caring person he'd be much better off in a career where he can help people but we have no idea what he can do that will help bring in a half decent income. He hasn't got good enough grades in his gcse's to do most of the jobs he's interested in. We are waiting to hear about what grade he got for his english gcse that he's just retaken at college, hopefully he's improved his D grade to a C! I'm guessing tonight is going to be pretty stressful.

Still going to try my best to stick to plan and do another hour on the Wii fit whilst Skye naps this afternoon.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Vix xx

Oh Vix it's so hard. I was like that. I'm 33 and have never had a "career". I've been a waitress, barmaid, sales assistant, postwoman, office worker....you name it. It's so difficult to find something that you like that brings in the £££. Really hope you find something.

You're doing so well, look at your stats :) Brilliant xxx

Morning Peeps

Had a pretty good day yesterday, stuck to plan and had a nice family walk.

Hubby called me this morning from work and said we need to sit down tonight and go though everything coming in and out (I control all the bills/money etc) to see what we can do about his work, he absolutely hates his job and isn't sleeping because of it and he has to work with dangerous chemicals all day so not good after no sleep, but he's on quite good money and we can't afford to drop his salery. His main problem is that he has never really known what he wants to do, he's just gone from job to job to pay the bills and has hated nearly every single one. He's such a caring person he'd be much better off in a career where he can help people but we have no idea what he can do that will help bring in a half decent income. He hasn't got good enough grades in his gcse's to do most of the jobs he's interested in. We are waiting to hear about what grade he got for his english gcse that he's just retaken at college, hopefully he's improved his D grade to a C! I'm guessing tonight is going to be pretty stressful.

Still going to try my best to stick to plan and do another hour on the Wii fit whilst Skye naps this afternoon.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Vix xx

Hiya Vix

Try not to stress too much, I know its easy to say. Mr Boo is having a lot of trouble with his work at the minute he's on long term sick but would like to go back part time but they are making it very difficult for him so we are basically living on what I bring in and the small amount he gets for sick pay :( Anyhoo, if I dwell on it too long it makes me feel sooo stressed so I try to look on the bright side, and there's always a bright side somewhere. Stay strong Vix, sending you a big hug. Boo xx

Thanks girls, you really are a great support. Hope hubby gets things sorted with work Boo!

Hubbys little chat about money/work stuff never really came of anything, he had thought in the morning about maybe moving back to one of our parents for 12 months to save some money to get our own place instead of renting but the more he thought about it he realised it wouldn't work, which is what I thought too, my mums house is too small for all of us and his mums house is too far from his work and all my friends and family which would make me feel too secluded so back to square one lol.

Well I have well and truely blown it today :( I've felt like c**p all day and so not motivated to do anything apart from play with Skye and make her meals etc. So for lunch I had a tesco healthy living chicken and stuffing sandwich and for tea we've had chippy. Why do i do this? I'm not even going to look at how many syns I've had today but can guess its over 40, the day before WI too....hello BIG FAT GAIN tomorrow.

Only good thing about today is I've booked another holiday to MILs house in france again but this time its me, skye, my mum and MIL, we go mid september for a week. Can't wait I seriously can not remember when I spent any proper time with my mum. So thats 2 holidays to lose weight for now so have GOT to get my head back into this again. I'm going to go on the Wii tomorrow and try and eat as little as possible before WI....damage limitation all the way!

Hope everyones doing better than me this week! x

WI day tomorrow so make that a fresh start. If you feel crappy that won't help. You've got a lovely holiday to look forward to!
Hope tomorrow brings you a better day honey xx

WI day tomorrow so make that a fresh start. If you feel crappy that won't help. You've got a lovely holiday to look forward to!
Hope tomorrow brings you a better day honey xx

Thanks hun, feeling much better again today, apart from the dreaded WI but what will be will be, I'm hoping its not more than 1lb gain but whatever it is won't knock me off plan now, back on it 100%. Can't think of anything that will disrupt things this week so fingers crossed I'll shift whatever I gain tonight.

Good luck all weighing in today xxx

I thought I'd add some pics from a friends wedding and my night out a couple of weeks ago to remind me how far I've come at almost half way there. (4 stone 4 lbs lost - 4 stone 8 lbs to go)

Here is a reminder of my before at 19st 12 lbs

20Dec200919st12.jpg

This is me with my daughter at my friends wedding on 30th April at friends wedding at 16st 2 lbs I think, wearing the first dress I've worn in 5 years!

30thApril-3st10lbs.jpg

Finally this is me at 15st 10lbs (lost another 2lbs since) on 28th of May on a night out for my friends birthday, a bit tipsy so excuse the silly faces lol

28may15st10lbs.jpg

28thmay-4st2lbs.jpg

I'm still not very confident having full body pics taken but will try and get hubby to take some at some point. I think you can still tell how far I've come so far.......

Phew.........I STS! Never been so happy not to lose anything lol. Definataly got my motivation back again now! I will get the next shiney v soon, 3lbs to go.

Oh and I've seen some more pics of my new gym, its nearly finished so hopefully opening next week as planned......can't bloomin wait!!

You'e looking great on the photo's, the first picture doesn't even look like the same person! well done on the STS too.

Hiya Vix

Wow your photo's are amazing, you can clearly see how much weight you have lost already, you go girl! :D

Your next shiney will be here soon enough, stay strong, I'll catch up with you later Boo xx

Thank you pandora and boo! The first pic was taken a few months after my daughter was born and we were in and out of hospital with her and living on junk/hospital food, as soon as she'd had her last surgery and I knew I'd have the time to commit to myself I started WW which only lasted a few weeks then a couple of months later I started SW and still here now. :D

I do feel so much better about myself but still got a long way to go. Its only when I look at pics like above I realise how far I've come already. I want to be the active, healthy mummy my daughter deserves.

Hope everyone is having a good evening and hope everyone has a good day tomorrow.

Vix xxx

Well done! The photos show a tremendous difference and should give you loads of inspiration. They are a good tool to look back on in the weaker moments too! Keep going you are doing great.x

Hiya Vix

Just popping by to see how your getting on, catch up with you later Boo xx

You don't look like the same person, you're doing so well! Have you found your mojo again? xxx

Hi hun, thank you! I think I've found my mojo again thanks, I want 3 lbs off this week so I'm focusing on that.

Hiya Vix

Just popping by to see how your getting on, catch up with you later Boo xx

Hi Boo, I'm doing ok thanks hun, I'm full of cold though and so is my daughter so just taking it easy today. Hope you're ok hun xx

Well its official, my body hates me!! I've come on AGAIN, why does this keep happening? At first i thought it was because I was forgetting to take my pill but I've not forgot to take it in months. I've got such bad pains too :( I'm going to have to book a docs appointment in the morning I think! No wonder I've had bad mood swings this week. Sorry for all my downer posts lately!

Feeling better again today, not in pain so thats good and my cold is much better thankfully.

Going to make chicken stir fry for tea tonight, was meant to be last nights tea but I didn't feel hungry so just put hubby a piece of chicken and chip on. I'm just trying to find a tasty syn free sauce for it now cos he's told me this morning he didn't like the last one I did lol. Fussy git haha, he's not really its about the only thing he said he's not keen on so not sure what to put on it. If anyone has any idea let me know lol, I usually use light soy sauce and lime like I saw in one of the mags, I love it but as he i doesn't need to find something else.

Skye is still poorly so going to put her down for her nao shortly, poor little princess isn't happy at all today :( she's got so much phlem (tmi) sitting on her chest its making her gag, I hate it when shes poorly and I can't so anything for her.

Anyways, best get on got so much to do today.

Wooo just booked our Gym inductions for tomorrow at 4pm, they're not opening until next week but starting the inductions tomorrow so you're ready to go when they open........sooooo excited!

Hiya Vix

Bet your looking forward to the gym. I've gotta go too but so bloomin tired at the minute hope your day is going well. Catch up soon. Boo xx

Hi Boo, I know what you mean about being tired, I'm tired all the time atm, late nights and early mornings don't help I guess but the evenings are the only me time I get so I try and squeeze as much out of them as I can. Really need to start going to bed earlier though. I know some days I'll feel too tired to go to the gym, I just need to push myself as I always feel so good after and I love the pain you get sometimes when you've done something different or pushed yourself hard, it makes you feel like you're doing something to change your body if you know what I mean, its like a pleasure/pain thing. I know, I'm weird Haha. Hope you have a great weekend hun. x

Well I made a beaut stirfry for my tea tonight if i do say so myself, I made up my own sauce/dressing thingy, just garlic, ginger, chinese 5 spice, chicken stock and light soy sauce...it was so scrummy but hubby decided not to even try it and had pizza instead. Alright for some hey! TBH though I prefered my dinner to his anyway and was much healthier :D

Had a much better day today but feeling full of cold again tonight, should really be in bed but Skye is coughing so much in her cot I know I won't sleep anyway. I hate it when she's coughing and I can't do anything for her :(

Induction tomorrow, can't bloomin wait!!

Right best and try get some zzzzz's, night all xxx

Back