Vikki's Lipsy Dress Journey

Hiya Vix

Hope you and little Skye are feeling better today hun, its horrible to see them sick isn't it, I know when my boy was little he was in and out of hospital for the first two years of his life, it was a nightmare.

Hope the gym induction went well too, its making me feel guilty for not going but work is so hard at the minute, I have nothing left at the end of the day, hmmm maybe I'm making up too many excuses I should just go, heck i will!

Have a good day Vix, catch up with you later Boo xx

Hey boo, I was feeling much better today until tonight, feel full of cold again, it always hits me at night! Hubby has it now too and hayfever so he's feeling pretty sorry for himself too but you know what men are like ;) Skye is still coughing a lot, I think we are going to take her walk in centre in the morning, poor little princess.

The gym induction was fab, the gym looks so modern and there are so many of each machine, more than I've seen in any of the big gyms like david lloyds so can't wait to get started. Only thing is they are saying it will probably open 22nd june now....grrrr I just want to get started, how annoying. Don't push yourself too much boo hun, don't want you burning yourself out, I'm sure once you get going though you will feel great for it. Hope you're having a fab weekend hun!

I've had a pretty busy day, did all my housework this morning and made bacon, eggs, mushroom and baked beans for brekkie, then this afternoon phils mum came to watch skye while we went for our induction, then we came back and went for a pub dinner, I had a grilled steak with jacket potato and salad so don't feel too bad.
I've got to pick my mum and dad up from the airport later tonight about 11pm, they're on their way back from majorca so can't wait to see them.

Hubbys got the f1 qualifying on sky plus so just catching up on here before I leave. I love watching the race but qualifying bores me.

Anyways, hope everyone is having a fab weekend.

Vix xx

Another busy day here in the brown household. Hubby actually let me have a lie in this morning until 9.45, it was amazing. Didn't get to bed til 1.30 am after picking the parents up from east mids airport so it was much needed, my cold was dreadful this morning too, feeling bit better this afternoon.

We've taken skye to the walk in centre this morning and the doc has put her on a 5 day course of antibiotics, although he said she could have asthma so got to see how she is at the end of the course and if no better or still coughing at night need to take her to the docs again. Fingers crossed its just an infection and it clears up quickly.

We've got my niece arriving in 20 mins for the afternoon, we're looking after her whilst my sis and her bf take my nephew climbing at a climbing centre in birmingham. He's nearly 4 so not sure how he'll get in with it but I'm sure he'll have fun anyway.

Shame the weather is awful today or we could have taken skye and livi (my niece) for a nice walk and to the park but its far too wet. Instead we're just going to have to do some dancing and playing and I'm going to cook a nice SW roast for tea. Need to use chicken breasts out the freezer though cos I forgot to get the joint out the freezer last night.....typical haha.

Hope everyones having a good day..... xxx

Hiya Vix

Hope you are all feeling better soon, sounds like you've got a busy day, hope you get to put your feet up at some point! Anyhoo catch up with you later Vix Boo xx

Hey Vix

How are you feeling today? Hope Skye is feeling better, take care and I'll catch up with you later Boo xx

Thanks ladies

Fingers crossed skyes antibiotics seem to be working, she hasn't been coughing at all in bed so hopefully thats a good sign.

I, on the other hand feel like I've swallowed razor blades, my throat is so sore :( I've also not been great with my food, my meals have been good as usual but i've been so picky, it must be cos of star week and cos I'm a bit poorly but i've got a serious lack of motivation atm and need to find it again. I'm noticing when I don't stay for the meetings I have a bad week so think I need to make more of an effort to stay. My sis and my friend have both stopped going now though cos of money and I'm not a fan of staying on my own lol. Oh well, needs must! Saying that my consultant doesn't make any effort with me at all, she spends ages talking to everyone else then when it comes to me she says about 2 words and goes to the next person, I don't like her very much lol!

Considering I'm so up and down with this I'm quite pleased I've only gained once all year, so if I do have a gain tonight (which I'm expecting) I'm not going to beat myself up about it, we all have off weeks now and then right.

Hope you are all doing well and keeping on track.......you can give me a kick up the bum if you like lol, I need it!

Right I've had the kick up them bum I needed.......I've just put some make up on and straightened my hair which I haven't done on a 'normal' day where I'm not going anywhere special for I don't know how long and I can't believe how much better it has made me feel. I feel half human again lol.

Starting from tomorrow I'm going to do the following...

• try drinking green tea with berries instead of coffee/tea.
  • Drink 4 pints of water a day
  • Keep having my 5 speed foods a day
  • Make some superspeed soup
  • Up my body magic again.
I've read on here today that caffine can cause cravings and green tea is meant to curb cravings and be an appetite suppressant so I'll give it a try.

I've also planned my meals for the whole of next week, inculding breakfasts and lunches which I have never planned for before and I'm going to make my lunch the night before when I make hubbys pack up so I don't just skip lunch, which results in my picking.

I think taking things one day at a time and trying not to put too much pressure on myself will also help.

Here is to the next week and a good weight loss next tuesday.

Wish me luck :)

Well I lost a lb in the end so mega chuffed with that! Bring on next weeks BIG loss :D ready for it now!!

Hiya Vix

Well done on your weight loss this week especially because you have been ill, you go girl! Catch up with you soon Boo xx

Hey all

Well I've had a good few days since WI. I've still got a nasty cough but Skye seems so much better and not coughing in the night so hopefully no sign of asthma which is a relief!

Stuck pretty much to plan apart from weds, I was really good all day, had lots of speed foods, low syns, green tea and lots of water and a nice walk, then me and hubby had a big row just before I was going to do the food shop......bad idea, I was walking round tesco in a right mood then just as I was about to pay a kitkat chunky some how made it into my trolly and then I ate it on the way home.......doh!!

Had a 100% day yesterday and planning on doing the same today. Doing all my washing and cleaning today so we can have a good weekend, hubby is doing overtime in the morning tomorrow so we'll probably just have a chill out day then we want to go somewhere nice for fathers day on sunday.....not sure where yet, probably the zoo or somewhere if the weather is ok. I'm also going to go on my Wii fit whilst skye naps later.

I'm really annoyed, we had an update email from the gym yesterday saying that due to circumstances out of their control with their electricity supplier they aren't able to open until the 8th July!!! How frustrating, I was really hoping I'd get a good 6 weeks of exercise before the holiday and now I'll be lucky to get 3! I'll just have to go on the wii more and I'm also going to try and download the C25K and put it on hubbys mp3 as I can't find the lead for my ipod. Gunna put loads of good music on it too for when I'm on the gym equipment to keep me going lol.

Hows everyones week going?

Anyways, must get on, go soooooo much to do. Keep up the good work everyone.

You're doing so well, definately a woman on a mission!!

Planning really helps me, it's just sitting down and doing it all :) Hope you're having a good day and are feeling all better now xx

Oh I forgot to mention, at image therapy on Tuesday my consultant actually spent a few mins talking to me in group and I said how I'd been strugling for a couple of weeks but I'll get back into it and she looked on her computer thingy and said on average in 42 weeks I've lost 1.5 lbs a week. I don't think thats too bad really, I'd rather it come off slowly than not come off at all.

You're doing so well, definately a woman on a mission!!

Planning really helps me, it's just sitting down and doing it all :) Hope you're having a good day and are feeling all better now xx

Thanks hun, feeling ok, its just this irritating cough that needs to do one haha. Planning this week in full has really helped, so far so good. Hope you're doing ok and having a good day too xx

Hiya Vix

Just popping by to see if your ok, 1.5 lbs a week loss is good going girlie and more likely to stay off so keep up the good work! Have a great day and I'll catch up with you later Boo xxx

Hiya Vix

Just hope your day is going well hun and your family are all well, catch up with you later Boo xx

Hello there babes,
Just popping by to say:wavey:
Must say your photos are fab - what an amazing difference - and you are a very pretty lady :flirt2:

Sounds like you and your family are going through the mill a bit at the minute with illness and job uncertainty so well done for staying on track and continuing to lose! I hope you and Skye are feeling better soon and hubby works things out with career - so hard in these crappy times to find to try to find a place for ourselves where we are happy yet still providing - I am stuck in the same position myself at the min! So fingers crossed for you! :cross:

Keep at it babes you are doing mint :D xx

Hiya Vix

Just popping by to see how you are hun. Hopefully I'll catch up with you later Boo xx

Hello there babes,
Just popping by to say:wavey:
Must say your photos are fab - what an amazing difference - and you are a very pretty lady :flirt2:

Sounds like you and your family are going through the mill a bit at the minute with illness and job uncertainty so well done for staying on track and continuing to lose! I hope you and Skye are feeling better soon and hubby works things out with career - so hard in these crappy times to find to try to find a place for ourselves where we are happy yet still providing - I am stuck in the same position myself at the min! So fingers crossed for you! :cross:

Keep at it babes you are doing mint :D xx

Hi Kat!

Where have you been hiding lovely? Awww thank you so much for your kind words, we're all a bit better now thanks hun, Skye seems over her cough, I've still got mine but its eased off and only really gets me at night when I get in bed so its not really bothering me too much atm.

I'm not sure hubby will ever be happy in his job until he has figured out what he wants to do, until then he's just trying to carry on as he is cos the money is better than most similar industry jobs, the worst part is he's kinda getting bullied by a few of the blokes but he's too kind to say anything and one of them has got him over a barrel as he takes my hubby to work, he's as nice as pie in the car then when their at work he turns nasty on him, he used to be one of hubbys closet friends as he's married to one of my oldest friends, one day he just flipped on him, actually that happened twice. He's so pathetic, I hate the guy, I don't even speak to my friend now cos of him!

Ooops that was a bit of a rant sorry about that. I really hope you can sort things with your job too hun, where do you work? I'm a dab hand at a CV if you ever need it revamping (not saying i think it would need it), I used to be a recruitment consultant before I had my daughter.

Take care hun and I'll catch up with your dairy as soon as I have a few mins to read through the new posts, I have spotted you only have 8lbs to target though, thats amazing, well done babe!! XXX

Hiya Vix

Just popping by to see how you are hun. Hopefully I'll catch up with you later Boo xx

Hey Boo

I'm doing good thanks hun, how you doing? I'm sorry I've not had a chance to check out your diary for a few days, LO has kept me really busy. Will update on my weekend in another post. I will also try and check out your dairy too, I've just been sooo busy!

How did you and Mr Boo get on with you're WI today?

Hope all ok hun xxx

Back