Vikki's Lipsy Dress Journey

Hey Boo

I'm doing good thanks hun, how you doing? I'm sorry I've not had a chance to check out your diary for a few days, LO has kept me really busy. Will update on my weekend in another post. I will also try and check out your dairy too, I've just been sooo busy!

How did you and Mr Boo get on with you're WI today?

Hope all ok hun xxx

Hiya Vix

I lost 2.1/2 lb and Mr Boo lost 2 lb so we are both chuffed! Right I'm off to bed Vix and will post more tomorrow, night, night Boo xx

Sorry I've been AWOL for a few days. Its been manic. Friday night we had a lovely DVD night and I resisted the sweets, choc and popcorn :D I was quite proud of myself hehe. Hubby did overtime Saturday morning and we spent the afternoon with Hubby's dad, he'd brought his new caravan to a camp site near us (he live in yorkshire), Skye loved going in and out of the caravan and dodging the rain lol.

Sunday was such a lovely day, we went to a local family theme park type place called Twinlakes for fathers day, just the 3 of us, we've not been before but its brill, Skye was a little bit too small to go on most of the rides etc but they've got a farm and a few soft play areas for smaller ones so she was more than happy. I did us a picnic and mine was all SW friendly. Then later on we went to see my Dad and give him his pressie, my sis was there too and we all decided last minute to go for a carvery, I kept mine as low syns as I could but it was flippin' lovely, it was really nice spending some proper time with my family for a change, I do see them often but its never really quality time if you know what I mean!!!

So that pretty much covers the weekend. This week so far I've been busy cleaning here and trying to sort logos, find customers, work out pricing etc for my business so I can get things moving properly, need to start earning money.

This has turned into a loong post. I'll announce tonights WI result in another post, don't want to bore you too much haha. Probably done that already..hehe xx

Hiya Vix

I lost 2.1/2 lb and Mr Boo lost 2 lb so we are both chuffed! Right I'm off to bed Vix and will post more tomorrow, night, night Boo xx

Well done to you both Boo! Thats fantastic! You must be so proud of each other (and yourselves). Catch up soon, night hun! xx

So........drum roll please! Tonights WI result is...............................................1.5lbs lost! Woop! Really pleased as I've not done as much exercise as I'd have liked and did have a few extra syns a couple of days but nothing major and I did have more extra good days to compensate. So yeah, happy with that. Only half a lb to my next shiney now. Gonna aim for 2bs this week.

So........drum roll please! Tonights WI result is...............................................1.5lbs lost! Woop! Really pleased as I've not done as much exercise as I'd have liked and did have a few extra syns a couple of days but nothing major and I did have more extra good days to compensate. So yeah, happy with that. Only half a lb to my next shiney now. Gonna aim for 2bs this week.

Well done Vix! You must be really pleased! I bet you'll get that shiney next week for sure. Hope your having a great day, catch up with you later Boo xx

Woop woop! Well done you! You should shed that 2lb next week, no problem! xx

First of all - whoop whoop CONGRATS on the 1.5lb loss! You really are doing so well! :bliss:

Secondly, - I have to say the fact that your hubby is being bullied at work is absolutely disgusting! Anything like that just sends shivers down my spine - it says a LOT about the men - and I use the term loosely - more like cretins - who are doing it and it is NOT good! Your poor hubby must be absolutely hating going into work - I hope he is the sort of man who can jusr rise above it and ignore them - althought that is so much easier said than done! I really hope he gets sorted soon with either another job that he likes or these men just drop off the face of the earth or something!!!

I work as PA to the Director of a regeneration partnership in Durham which is being disbanded in March 2012! I have been frantically searching for another job but had a VERY interesting phone call last week from the Head of another service who wants me to start doing some work for her as a City Centre Liaison person so I have a meeting with her next week - all sounds very promising - but we shall see! Thank you so much for the offer of sorting my CV out - it so needs it - I might just take you up on that offer if this job doesn't come off! :D

What sort of business are you setting up? How very exciting?

Sorry - bit of a mixed up, rambling post!!!!

Have a fab weekend babe xx

Thank you ladies!

Kat, Good luck with the new job prospect, let me know how you get on. I'm starting my own cleaning business. Its nothing exciting it just means I can control when I work and can earn more than I would working in an office so it will suit me for now, I did work as a cleaner for a local cleaning company when I was made redundant in 2008 I know a bit about the industry. I eventually would love to work in photography but until I can afford more courses and kit its on hold for a while.

I;ve had a good week so far, kept my syns low but I must admit my superfree food has been a bit sparse since tuesday as hubby only got paid yesterday and we literally couldn't afford any fresh fruit and veg, we've been food shopping this morning though and I've stocked up, will only last us a few days though as it always does, my daughter absolutely loves fruit!

Skye stayed at the mother in laws last night so we could get lots of odd jobs done today that are more difficult to do when she's around. I'm about to go and start sorting through all her clothes shes just grown out of. Shes 20 months now and she has only just grown out of her 9-12 month trousers, most of the tops still fit her though. She's a diddy dot lol.

Tomorrow we're off to my parents for a roast dinner and I'm taking my frylight so I can do my own roasties, how dedicated it that :D

Hope everyone is having a good weekend and enjoying the erm rain? Its meant to be nice and hot tomorrow, bring it on!! Take care all xxx

Hiya Vix

Wow you have been busy, good luck on your new business adventure. I would love to do something like that, or a least a hobby which could be turned into a business. I've often thought about doing some sort of aromatherapy course and then maybe taking it from there, but still haven't done anything about it.

Hope your day is going well and your getting all your little odd jobs done around the house.

Well done on the frylight for tomorrows potatoes! Have a fab weekend Boo xx

:cry::cry:I gained 1lb at WI last night and I had been really good all week :cry::cry:

I can only think that maybe it was because I didn't have as much superfree last week due to being too skint to buy fresh fruit and veg oh and I also had so much to drink yesterday as I felt really dehydrated, I think it was due to the heat over sunday and monday, so that could have had an effect on the scales!

I've decided to start my listing my food here and if I'm going wrong someone can put me right. I did start a food diary but I just stopped doing it.

Hope everyone is having a good weeks and the scales have beenmore kind.

Vix xx

Hiya Vix

Sorry to hear you've had a little gain, you'll have that off in no time at all.

Hope your day is going well Boo xx

Right so today I've tried my first red day and think I've done pretty well.

I've had

Breakfast = 2 x weetabix & 250ml SS milk (HexA) & rest of milk in coffees
Lunch = Chicken, ham & 28g cheese (HexA) salad with 2x whoemeal bread with I can't believe its not butter light (2 syns) & Salad cream (2 syns)
Dinner = Simply baked salmon with broccoli and asparagus
Snacks = blackberry Shape zero, frozen banana and custard mullerlight, curly wurly (6 syns)

So thats both Hex A & Bs used and 10 syns.

Skye sounds a bit unsettled in bed tonight so I better get some sleep in case she is up in the night.

Night folks

Sorry to hear about your small gain hun but it sounds like you are doing everything right to put them scales right next week.

I am loving red days at the minute - I never, EVER thought I would say that I that I think I am addicted to salads!!! :eek: :eek: :D ha ha - how VERY bizarre it feels even typing that! Anyway hun, here's to a fab week xx

Thanks Kat, I'm loving salads atm too!! Mmmm I'm having one tonight. It was meant to be Spag bol on an EE day that I was going to do in the slow cooker as I'm out tonight but I forgot to get the mince out the freezer so I'm just going to have another red day and have chicken salad for tea. So my day looks like this atm:

Breakfast: Melon followed by shape zero
Lunch: 2x ham and cheese (42g light cheese) sandwiches = both HexB + 1 HexA + I can't believe its not butter light (3 syns)
Dinner = Chicken salad with salad cream (2 syns) and fat free cottage cheese

Other HexA = milk in coffees (need to get back onto the green tea!)
so thats both HexA & HexB!
Syns = 5 so far, may have a curly wurly later too.

Will update at the end of the day...... xx

Thanks bubbles

Ooops, not been able to get on the laptop properly for the past few days. Anyways the few red days I've had this week seem to have worked, I lost 3lbs tonight. So pleased!!! Hope everyone is doing ok!!

xxxx

Well done you! That's fantastic! Xx

Yaaaay! Well done you that is a FAB loss xxxx

I'm having such a horrible day today :(

Hubby got a call last night to say his grandad had passed away at 11pm. We were expecting it as he had been ill for a few days, had alzheimers for at least 10 years and has been in a home in devon for about 4 years. He feels so useless as we're here in Leicester and the majority of the family live in the same village in devon, his mum is down there at the moment too and was with him when he went. He's going down this weekend as he doesn't think he can get the time off work for the funeral as there are a lot of people off at the moment and they didn't let one of the other lads go to his grandads funeral and that was local. I can't go with him as I think it would be too much for Skye to travel there and back in 2 days and I want to give them some space. Plus I'm doing the 5k race for life on sunday.

I can't even speak to him to see how he's doing cos my mobile is at the menders :( I feel so useless and its hard for me too cos both my gandads passed away not long ago (feb 2009 and feb 2010) so it brings back a lot of memories. I think he knows this too as he's shut down a bit and isn't talking much but I haven't said anything to him about my grandads. I just wish I could help him :(

Aww chick I really feel for you! My Grandad died 9 years ago and I still think about him all the time! I see my Gran on a daily basis and don't know what I'd do if anythng ever happened to her (obviously I know it will eventually but I don’t think about that!)

I think that you are right to stay at home with Skye being so little - must be a good 8 hour round trip from Leicester to Devon is it??? Also, I think you are quite right to give the family some time to be together - my ex-boyfriend came home with me when my Grandad died and as much as I was grateful for the support he was trying to offer - all I really wanted to was spend time wit my Mam and family and not have to worry about him - do you know what I mean? You sound like the sort of person who has her head screwed on and will be there for your hubby as and when he needs you!

This must be stirring up a lot of emotions for you and you are entitled to your grief too. It's totally crap that your hubby can't get the time off work - poor him not even able to go to give his last respects! I bet he's pleased he can get there tomorrow to see his family before though - small blessings and all that! I hope that you are bearing up ok babes - what time does your OH get in? Lots f TLC will be needed tonight for the both of you.

Lots of love to you and your family xxxx

Back