Violets CD Diary x

Hiya shrinking violet, no I am just having 4 sachets per day for now, I am only 5ft 4 but I suffer from ibs and really can't tolerate food well at all so think this is why I am having 4 meals for now xxx.

Ah ok thats makes sense then. Well good luck with it all :) I just figured out I need to lose 5lbs this week to slip into 'overweight' categorie rather than 'obese' lol. Fingers crossed!! x

Way to go xx I am sure you will do it, I can't wait for my first weigh in xx

When's your 1st weigh in LFC? My 2nd is tuesday which will actually be day 16, haven't got any scales at home either so I can't sneak a peek! Have stuck to it 100% so hope to do well :D

My first weigh in will be next Friday morning. Seems ages away lol. Good luck for yours I am sure you will have done fantastic x.

Thanks ladies, good luck to you too!!! Let me know how you do :) My weigh in is tuesday, then I'm off to Denmark for a week, wish me luck!!! Travelling alone with a 2 year old and a couple of tetras lol xxx

Got weighed in early!! We're going on a last min holiday on tuesday so wouldn't be able to weigh in, rand CDC who couldnt do tomoz so weighed in today and lost 4lbs!!!!! Majorly chuffed with that, 1 stone in 2 weeks :D Now I'm just trying to figure out the statistics of travelling on CD!
Wish me luck, I'm going to need it! Best of luck to you all too xxxxxx

Just started with the bars this well they're lush! Had mint choc and malt toffee so far, YUM! X

hi, violet

i love the bars, apparently they're higher carb and can sloww weightloss a little - but they make the whole thing so much more bearable. i love the fact that you can eat little bits when you'rre peckish and spread one bar out over a whole morning - which you're not allowed to do with the shakes.

Yes a lot of peeps have half a bar, or slice it up to make it last for hours!

Just got back from Denmark, had a great time and am very proud of myself for sticking to CD 100%! my CDC is away this week so I weighed myself at home (scales weigh the same as hers anyway) and I've lost another 4lbs :) I'm so pleased I can't tell you! My husbands jaw dropped when he picked me up (I hadn't told him I was losing weight) which has really motivated me for these last couple of weeks. If I can do 4lbs per week till I leave that'll be nearly 2 stone in 6 weeks. V happy with that :)
Right I'm off for my brekkie shake Tara xxxxx

Well done you so pleased for you. Bless your hubby. He must be sooooooooooooooo proud. Enjoy ya brekkie

Thanks LFC yes he is and so am I, feel like I've achieved already :) another stone and half and I'll be even happier! Xxxxx

You will get there and won't take long at all
My hubby is proud of me for trying the cd diet. But he is so worried too thinking I will get ILL. But I have been showing him all the positive stories on here and that no one got poorly xxx

Speaking of poorly, I've got campylobacter (horrible food poisoning) booooo! Feel rough as a badgerswhatsit :(
Feeling very sorry for myself indeed. No way can I stomach shakes or food so I'm sticking to water until I start feeling better. On antibiotics so hope it won't be too long.
Hope you're all doing well x

Is it wrong that whenever I've had food poisoning, I'm thinking "well, at least it'll help me lose weight!" -? That's messed up, right?

Even when I was in hospital with salmonella sepsis after my honeymoon, that's what I thought.

Hope you feel better soon, violet.

Lol it has crossed my mind spangles, my mum lost a stone in a week when she had it! Just want to go back to bed but my 2 year old son has a stinking cold and only mummy will do! Poor us lol x

Aww shriking violet get week soon Hugs to your little boy too x

Ah thanks LFC, sure well be fine. Snuggles on the sofa with mickey mouses club house are currently helping :) x

Back