Violets CD Diary x

glad to say I've survived today. Had one extra shake but other than that 100%. Felt so weird today, flitting between bloated and constipated and major diorreah in minutes, starving hungry to not bring able to look at food, again this is changing by the minute? Very strange anyway I'm off to bed, hope to be a normal human again tomo. Our little boy is possibly the snottiest boy in britain and has survived solely on fruit flakes, cheerios and skips today. Hope he's better tomoz too x niiight

On top of everything I think I'm allergic to my anti biotics :( feel so much worse after taking them, just waiting to hear from docs as to what to do. Booo!

Hope you are feeling better - just read your diary from start to finish, you are doing amazingly well, I bet your husband was very surprised.

Good luck - PGD x :)

Ah thanks PGD, I must say its by far the easiest diet I've ever done, and by far the speediest results! Just been trying on pre pregnancy clothes and they all fit again! Im so happy, and confident that by my birthday (14/10) I'll be happy to celebrate my 30th in my own skin! Does that make any sense? Like I've always been happy to be me, but not always happy in my own skin. Well I've got another 2 weeks here on ss+ then 2 weeks back in egypt on cd1000, then slimming world for 2 weeks and hopefully somewhere near my target! Eek, being slim isn't just a distant dream, its becoming a reality :)

3lbs off this week, or 7 in 2 weeks as my cdc was away last week. I'm happy with that although I would have been happier with 4. Oh well, so I've got 10 days left and i'm really really hoping to shift another half a stone, then that'll be 2 stone in my time here :) ok heres for the final push. Can I do it?? YES I CAN! X

Well done and yes u cando it xxxxx

No matter what the loss, we'd always be happier with more. Remind yourself how excstatic you'd be if you lost 3lbs in one week on weightwatchers or slimming world!

You're doing fab!

Thanks and good point spangles, and that's still 21lbs in 4 weeks, would have taken me 21 weeks minimum on SW lol. X

Yep the fast weight loss is also addictive! So we are dealing with addictions on many levels. Self-awareness is key. We will always want to lose faster and faster and faster lol. Keeping it all optimistically but do-ably real helps our chances of longterm success.

Good point, I'm really happy with what I've achieved so far though and know I'll get there in the end. :)
1 week to go before I leave back to Egypt, I'm going to take enough Cambridge products to move onto cd1000 for two weeks, then back into real world! Aaargh! X

Oh yes, everyone who keeps going, through slips, binges, and even after days and weeks off, truly will get there in the end. It's only a matter of time.

No-one ever said it would be easy!

Feeling really hungry last 2 days and have no idea why! the 2 days before that I hadn't felt hungry once! Oh well, i'm not cracking :)
looking forward to dinner, celeb bb final, a bath and BED! X

2 days left till final weigh in! Need to buy some digital scales to take home!!!

Final weigh in in the morning, and last 3 days in England for another 6 months!!! I'm so nervous about moving off Cambridge, just wish I could continue but can't get products out there and only so much I can take back. Booooooooo.

Hi Violet, Thought it was about time I gave you another look to see how you are progressing and looks like you are doing very well indeed.... well done you! ...:girlpower:
Shame about your not being able to get the products back home but couldn't you buy them online? .. just a thought.

Take care and hopr you have a safe journey back to Egypt.

Yaya final weigh in and im into the 12s! 12stone 13 and 3/4s but still in the 12s JUST! So thats a total loss in 5 weeks of 25lbs :) Im so chuffed, can't wait to get home and show everyone how well i've done! How incredibly self indulgent of me!
So I spoke to my CDC and she offered me to take 2 months full supply back and we can pay her weekly to spread the cost, i'm so tempted, then I could actually get to my goal before working back up the steps which would be perfect. Will have to make a decision tonight, will let you all know!
Right i'm off shopping, need new everything before I head back, none of my clothes fit me :bunnydance:
Bye for now x

Yay, been shopping and have a new pair of size 14 jeans woot! Also I have 4 weeks supply of CD stuff to take back! Awesomeness, now I just have to pack eeeeeek x

Waaow! So good for you! Aaah, I hope all goes well for you when you get back. Amazing job, just amazing!

Take care. =)

Ahh thanks Tisseltass :) I feel so happy with what ive achieved so far, just need to finish the job then maintain for life now then :)

So we fly back tonight! Wow that went fast! Weighed myself this morn (on own scales) and it came up 12,10! So thats 2 whole stone unofficially. :)
To anyone considering this diet I would so highly recommend it, it has changed so much for me not just my weight. I have never felt as healthy as I do, never felt so motivated to carry on, my body feels clean and light and that feels great. I still have at least another stone to go to get my bmi into the 'healthy' range, and then i'll really celebrate. Ive lost another 10lbs since I saw my hubby in DK :)

There has of course been hard times, like travelling alone with 2 yr old, having food poisoning, picnics out, dinner with friends... but I made it and am very proud of myself. Now for the next chapter, CWP in Egypt!!! Wish me luck, I wish you all the best xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back