Violets CD Diary x

You are steaming along hun...

So, I am dying to know...is that dress a size 10?

You are steaming along hun...

So, I am dying to know...is that dress a size 10?

Nope it's a 12 :) I feel really comfortable at this size so quite happy to stay here.

Do you think I could work up the steps using the calorie allowance without CD? I think having done it so recently I'll be able to do that, mind wise iykwim x

Gorguzzz SV I know anything possible for u! I still can't get over how good u luck!! N i stil believe u weigh 7stones lol!!! Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

miss Vi, you are a dreadful, dreadful influence on me.

i popped into Dotty Ps to see if they had that dress, and i only went and had my first God damn spree!
AND, 25% off when you sign up for a store card, plus 25% off all week in the linked stores, and 10% off for the first three months.

so if you think about it, i really SAVED a lot of money. the fact i now have to check out Wallis and Top Shop before the weeks' end is a small hindrance, but oh well...

it was so fabulous to pick up everything in a 12 and have it all fit. i have never been on the verge of tears in a changing room in a good way before!

Sapphireblue said:
miss Vi, you are a dreadful, dreadful influence on me.

i popped into Dotty Ps to see if they had that dress, and i only went and had my first God damn spree!
AND, 25% off when you sign up for a store card, plus 25% off all week in the linked stores, and 10% off for the first three months.

so if you think about it, i really SAVED a lot of money. the fact i now have to check out Wallis and Top Shop before the weeks' end is a small hindrance, but oh well...

it was so fabulous to pick up everything in a 12 and have it all fit. i have never been on the verge of tears in a changing room in a good way before!

Ah that's awesome!!!! How lush is it being able to pick up a 12 in the real world not dream land! Worth all the hard work isn't it :) I even bought something in a small today, ha would never have thought that possible! So glad u had such a bargainous trip! Soooo what did you buy, and can we see some pics please!!! Xxxxx

shini said:
Gorguzzz SV I know anything possible for u! I still can't get over how good u luck!! N i stil believe u weigh 7stones lol!!! Xxxx

I do weigh 7 stone, it's just my limbs weigh a stone each equalling out to 11 :p

i may pic later when i get home - bought 6 dresses!

i stopped looking at the prices after the 3rd one...

pics in my diary!

shrinkin'violet said:
Nope it's a 12 :) I feel really comfortable at this size so quite happy to stay here.

Do you think I could work up the steps using the calorie allowance without CD? I think having done it so recently I'll be able to do that, mind wise iykwim x

Erm, well yes and no! I was really struggling with the portions being mahoosive.

But I've employed the use of my fitness pal and slim and save spag Bol and crispy cereal shake ( which I make into a moose) so far I'm sticking to a bit of a Dukan/ CWP 810 vibe, plus I'm working in some fitness. Not moving much on the scales but I've come to understand it's between .5 and 2.lbs. Of fat a week compared to 1 lb of lean muscle 1 lb water and about 1lb of fat! Besides I'm a size 12 which means only a size to go and my biggest fish to fry is of the southern hemisphere ( my insane wobbly thighs and bum) so losing weight isnt going to tone them up. Bloody hard slog is!

What do you want to achieve? Maintenance? If so, you've got to plan for the long term and I would get to 7lb below the weight or size you like to compensate for the refeed load, go 810, try and keep it low carb but my fitness pal ap has every food type you will need!

What do you want to achieve? Maintenance? If so, you've got to plan for the long term and I would get to 7lb below the weight or size you like to compensate for the refeed load, go 810, try and keep it low carb but my fitness pal ap has every food type you will need!

Well i basically want to weigh 10st 7, then stay there. So need to lose about half a stone. Im planning to stay on CD till then. I'm probably doing 810+ currently, an average day goes something like this...

3 coffees with milk
2 teas with milk
tonnes of water
1 x shake
1 x soup
dinner (2x chicken breasts & tonnes of veg)
2 satsumas or half punnet of raspberries or half apple
1 x bar

I actually am in Ketosis even with the fruit (not advising this as some people wouldn't be).

So my plan is to stay doing this till i lose this 7lbs then substitute the cd products for food one by one which will probably be done when I go back to Egypt as i have a few shakes left over there.

Reckon it'll be alreeet ya know!

Day 10 - Double d'd! (Done & Dusted)
I weighed myself sneakily this morn and I was 11.1! Thats my lowest ever in my adult life and through the wall I was up against on the end of my CD journey last time! V chuffed :D

Emmaline said:
Hi Violet, Thought I would pop in again to see how you are doing and my goodness, you have done soo well! Congrats on getting down to your goal weight...that is fab.

Thanks lovely :) although I've got a new target now and I'm still 9 lbs away lol! Will defo get there in the end :) xx

Hey Vi -

Right if 10 7 is where you want to be then I would suggest getting down to 10 3 (which is tiny for your height) and then working your way up the steps (calorie wise) which gives you 4lb wiggle room. Other wise you could get down to 10 7, work up the steps and go up a bit and end up only a couple of pounds down from where you are now, which in essence isnt too bad, but you may not be happy and then come back for the quick fix.

Ive realised lately that this diet is totally nuts and the longer you stay on it, the more you kind of become reliant on it as a way of shifting weight like lightening, but thats just no good for you, is it? Thats why I am trying to go for lifestyle change.

Anyway - off for a coffee now you mentioned one!

Good point well made there lady! Now.... COFFEEEEEEEEEEEEE x

Ps im bloody 2 lbs up from yesterday morn! Booooooooooooooooo

Ok panic over! Reckon my scales are on the blink! Just weighed myself again and 11st on the nose :) :) :)
Although m slightly worried that's the inaccurate reading now!?!? Weighed myself the obligatory 3 times in different places and I was deffo 11.0 ... Can I hear a yeehaaaaaaaaaaa ! Xxx

What's going on I'm blummin starving! Roll on tea time I say!

shrinkin'violet said:
What's going on I'm blummin starving! Roll on tea time I say!

Hey SV how's u doing ? Not long to go now! I'm just going to have 2nd shake! X

Back