Violets CD Diary x

Floral dress. I'd choose that all day long - it's glorious. Black dress lovely too - but the floral dress is perfect wedding wear.

Why does the rain mean you can't wear your coat?

Looking slinky, btw. I tried to rep you for your services to slinkiness, but apparently i need to spread myself around a bit before I'm allowed.

Hi guys, I'm new to this site I'm looking for a buddy to help me through my journey I started Cambridge diet last week and lost 15lb in my first weigh in. I'm in my second week and feel like I can't do it, I would love hear any of your guys journey on this diet thanks rudy

Wowza ms thang, you are teeny tiny now! What the fleck are you doing? :)

I reckon y'all are right, the floral one is more 'weddingy' isn't it. I still feel 'safer' in black, daft that!

Didn't want to get my coat wet, which is obviously a bit silly, like not wanting to stir with a new spoon, I kinda like to save things. An amiable eccentricity wouldn't you say :)

I might wear it tomoz, I'm meeting up with one of my oldest and bestest friends who I haven't seen since I weighed about 15 stone! Don't think he even knows I've been on a diet ha :)

Day 7/Week 1 - COMPLETED woo!
WI in the morning, can't wait!

I reckon half a stoneish maybe :) wooooo that would have taken me 7 weeks on SW!

I shall report back in the morn of course!

OMG I could weigh 10st something this time next week :D x

11st 2 this morn :D back to my lowest weight! Weight stood still here for weeks then eventually went up when i started SW, hoping this time will be different!

So that's 7lbs week 1 loss! Shamone x

love love love the floral dress and makes your hair look all dramatic - where is it from? i might have to get me one of them!

also, how wierd, i can now see an outfit and consider getting it for myself, rather than just assuming it won't come in my size...

Jammy witch!

Ahh just kidding, get over here and spread some focus about, I needs it!

Sapphireblue said:
love love love the floral dress and makes your hair look all dramatic - where is it from? i might have to get me one of them!

also, how wierd, i can now see an outfit and consider getting it for myself, rather than just assuming it won't come in my size...

Ah thanks love, I have indeed decided to go for the floral one, and I've got gold heels to go with, and gold ballet pumps in the handbag for when the heels get too much! The dress is from Dotty Perkins, a snip at £35! X

ah, i haven't been in Dotty P's (or indeed any clothes shop) for a while.

ironic that previously i would have dismissed looking for that dress based on size when actually it comes from a shop that does do bigger sizes! (although not in all ranges anymore, grrr)

And now we can shop everywhere! Yahoo ( did I ever mention I love shopping)

So day 9 COMPLETED! x

Back