Violets CD Diary x

Booo woke up feeling like absolute sh1t :( feel like someones been at my throat with sandpaper and left my head in a vice. What bad timing with my friends arriving.

Going to attempt the beach although its really windy so could be a disaster.wish me luck, I really don't wasn't to go out of the house.

And I can't have hot honey and lemon can I coz of the citric acid :( smallest person is fine this morn though so thats good. Off for a coffee, ciao x

Tall fat and greedy said:
You are doing so well, happy birthday! Hope we get to see a pic of the new hair cut. Don't over do the bats now you have them or excess fingers with your friends!

Thanks love, can't believe these are the last days of my 20s! Will defo posta pic if I make it as far ad the hair dressers today,full of cold typically so will see how we go. Ahhh the bats, I need to step away from the bats ;) how are you getting on, have you got a new dusty on the go? I'll have to have looksy xxx

Lol well have you got a new dusty on the go? Come on every bat lover needs a dusty on the go!!
*diary
on phone if you couldn't guess, bloody predictive text x

Oh violet! Poor you feeling grotty when you have friends over. Hope it clears up soon as, and definitely in time for friday. Being ill on your birthday is a crime against 'The Happy'.

Oh violet! Poor you feeling grotty when you have friends over. Hope it clears up soon as, and definitely in time for friday. Being ill on your birthday is a crime against 'The Happy'.

Agreed! Poor Chick! I hope you feel better toots! x

Thanks ladies, but panic over it appears it was a false alarm! Felt rough as a badgers whatsit this morn, but soldiered on and ended up forgetting I felt ill and having a lovely day. Didn't go to beach as it was too windy, so ended up with coffee at a beach restaurant, then swimming at a lush new hotels pool which just happens to be at the end of my street with my sis in law managing it. Was perfect. Little mans bezzie came too so he was happy as larry :)

Ate out again, I had Chicken Tikka which is a pretty good choice for a ss+ meal out, chicken marinated in yoghurt and spices and cooked in the old tandoor, so really not too bad. Forgot to take a bar out with me today but deffo back in ketosis so didn't even notice, just necked a shake before we went out this eve which worked quite well. Chugged loads of water as was in sun all day and sat with a 1.5ltr bottle now too. Wish I had some water flavourings, so delish with sparkling water! Had a peanut bat this eve, v nice.

Oh and I booked my hair :) Getting the snip at 12 tomoz, its turned into a bit of a social event, 3 of my friends are coming over and the hairdresser is coming here to do us all together so should be a giggle. Will have to boot the hubby out of the house early lol. Will post a pic tomoz eve if it looks nice!!! Oh yes and the final news of the day, my darling mama sent me some new trews via my pals, size 14 and theyre on the loose side of fitting perfectly!! WTF, may I enter size 12 one day? Would never have thought it lol, so all in all a v nice day.

Lovesies xxxxx

Looked at dahab recently as an option, it looks lovely. Assume you are safe there?

Ah isn't it a small world!! Dahab is a really beautiful, v special place. If you ever get the chance to come this neck of the woods do it!! Yes safe as houses here, the Sinai Peninsula is so far removed from central politics we could be another country, we're like 8 hours drive from Cairo so really quite a distance. Theres a much larger army presence here since the whole revolution but we've had no bother whatsoever . I ♥ it here xxx

So... its the big 30 tomoz and its actually quite a big deal. Not the getting old part of it but because I made a bit of a deal with myself on my 29th birthday, and I'm so happy to stay i've stuck to my side :D

I made a decision to not spend my 30th birthday overweight or unhappy in my body. Don't get me wrong I was never miserable being larger, just not exactly happy, too hot out here to be carrying 3 stone extra. So I set myself a 52 week SW style plan, lose 1lb a week and that target will be easy. Aiming to be back down to my wedding weight of 11st 11lbs.

Anyway 3 months later, still hadn't lost a lb, so gave myself a talking to and wrote myself a letter. Why I should lose weight and by when...

So its day 1! I want to be happy with my body in time for my 30th birthday so that’s 277 Days -- or -- 39 Weeks and 4 Days… I had better get cracking!

On that day I weighed in at 15 stone, with the following measurements:

Chest - 43
Waist - 40
Hips - 47

So anyway, I really meant it, I really really wanted to lose weight. Whip forward 3 months, and oh whoops I've lost about 3lbs :( So, I had 10 weeks left before my 30th birthday, there was only 1 solution. A VLCD, did some research and chose CWP. Started on the 7th of August and the rest, as they say is history :) I weighed myself this morning and weighed 11st 11bs, I kid you not :) And here are my measurements as of just a second ago:

Chest: 38
Waist: 33
Hips:38

I'm so happy to have done this for myself, I'm not at the end yet, still have a little way to go and then the mission of working back up the steps (properly) and eventually maintaining this weight, but so far, so good.

Oh and I got my haircut today too... I should have smiled, I am really happy with it :D

Attachments

• m.jpg
    m.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 66
brilliant hair - but so lovely to put such a beautiful face to the name. you are gorgeous, little violet. (and still REALLY young, you jammy mare! :p)

Thanks TFG :) yes I'm rather chuffed I must say, still want to lose another half stone to get my BMI in the right zone, but to hit my wedding weight by my bday is the bestestest feeling :)
Thanks again ladies, you're blummin lovely xxxxx

Make you laugh, for my 30th my late husband took me to Paris for the weekend, trouble was I was just coming to the end of breast feeding my DD and ended up hanging my b**bs over the bath with a hot shower on them to stop them feeling like they were about to explode! Tres romantic..

happy birthday, violet.

i got you a calorie and carb free cake:

5420157773_5d765f57af.jpg

Happy Birthday Violet! Well done on achieving your goal bang on time! Just goes to show how much we can achieve when we set our minds to it! You are as inspiring as ever. By the way your hair looks stunning! :D xxx

Hey Spangles you diamond :) you are majorly sweeeeet, time for a slice, care to join? We could have some imaginary champagne too If I could tempt you In that direction?

I've had a lovely day, ready to hit the hay and thought I'd whip on to fess up about the thai green curry and half a slice of bday cake and look I shouldn't have, as I have one here!!!

We didnt have the breakfast buffet, so thats was good, but decided to order a Thai curry for dinner as its my abso fave and I enjoyed it tremendously :D Ordered steamed rice with it but actually didn't touch it, when it came i just didn't fancy it so nommed the curry alone and it was delish. The cake was waaaaaay too sweet so was fine with not eating the whole slice, enjoyed the bit I had but was no problem leaving the rest. Not sure if i've knocked myself out of K, guess we'll know tomoz if i wake up starving!

We spent the day at the beach, which was gorgeous, then dinner in the eve, had the whole top floor of the restaurant to ourselves so the kids could play and go loopy as they do without disturbing others. Really really enjoyed my day, spent with my besties and my hubby, what more could I ask for!

Thanks again for my cake Spangly Spangles, make sure you help yourself to a glass of champagne,
Lovesies xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Violet! Well done on achieving your goal bang on time! Just goes to show how much we can achieve when we set our minds to it! You are as inspiring as ever. By the way your hair looks stunning! :D xxx

Bless you lovely, thanks. I do love it here, to be inspired by so many lovely people and we're all working towards these goals and seeing people hit their targets is just lush. Im well grateful to minimins honestly, think its really been a major player in my weight loss journey. Ive got to crash now, so tired, will check out your diaries tomoz see how ur doing, sure its grandly :)
xxxxx

Back