Violets CD Diary x

Hello violet - I just wanted to jump on in on the bandwagon and say both happy birthday and congrats on reaching your goal! Double patting on the back for you.

30 was the BEST year (well I am 4 past that now!) but it really was so enjoy!

Thanks gorgeous ladies :) youre all such stars!

So had an ok day yesterday apart from had to have an extra bar in eve as was starving so maybe I'm not in ketosiSO :(

That rogue lb is still hanging round like a bad smell, as much as I loved my bday I was having a heat week before the curry and its defo slowed everything down :( oh well still got a couple of days to shift it, no extra bars tonight either, no matter how hungry I am!!!

Its awesome having my friends here and they completely understand my dietary limitations and are completely fine with them.however another friend of mine is doing my head in! She has invited me over to see her new pad, and is determined to make me eat wtf? She keeps saying that I won't leave without eating something, fruit, nuts, seeds anything, and she just won't drop it. Thing is I haven't stuck to this diet through all the hard times, to break it when I don't even want to eat if you see what I mean! I don't want to be rude, but I have explained the reasons, have explained how I'm completely cool in social situations where other people are eating, I don't feel left out or find them difficult, if anything they empower me so I'm completey cool with everyone else having cake and cookies, fruit and anything, just leave me to my tea!!! I'll have to have 'a word' if she doesn't drop it soon. Anyway we'll see, I'll let you know how we get on.

Xxx

Its just so weird TFG, its not like I've ever moaned about this diet EVER, its not like I avoid social situations. I eat out loads (ss+) I'm talking 4ish times a week so if anyone wants to eat with me its never a problem, and we eat out together at least once a week.

I canceled our date this morn, but on the phone she mentioned it again, in a really weird competitive way, she literally said' I will make you eat, my my powers of persuasion are impossible to refuse'!

I don't want to fuel her fire by saying no you can't make me, no no no, because I really don't wasn't this to become an issue, it seriously isn't one for me so I don't want to make out one! If she brings it up once more, I'll just have to tell her like it is, coz even the joking about it puts the spotlight on me and my diey which I don't like. Just let me do my thing and you do yourso!! I wouldn't dream of stopping people eating near me and it grnuinely doesn't bother meeeee aaaaargggh

Last edited:
Why can't people just be happy for you? I guess she is very jealous by how well you have done - I don't know how I would cope in that type of situation as I've only just started. Guess I will gain the willpower the more I lose.

Good on you for not being swayed - I admire you!! x

Just finished day 70 on CD! Yes 10 weeks straight and unofficially I've lost 1lb short of 3 stone! WI tomo so we'll see! All good, not much to report, friends over for dinner spent the day cleaning, oh the joys of being a SAHM :) Little monkey boy has me in stitches he's just learning to talk and is so super sweet. Sorry is his new word, and he was says it so darned sweetly :D

So nothing much to report, but thought I'd add anew photo, in the last 20 days I've only lost half a stone but loads of size if you knpow what I mean?

I've posted my before pic and mid way pics before, but here they are again side by side with a tonight pic! Majorly blurry but still you get the gist!

Hope all is well with whomever may read this :)
Lovesies xxxxx

Attachments

• day 1.jpg
    day 1.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 79
  • day 50.jpg
    day 50.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 84
  • day 70.jpg
    day 70.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 94
Looking slinky, girlchick!

xx

Ah! so chuffed for you girlie, you look amazing! :D :D Loving those jeans!

I agree with Alderney, it sounds to me like your friend is jealous. I think the best bet is to ignore it. Go along to events and just exercise your awesome willpower. Show her who's boss of your mouth, body and eating habits! ;] So glad you had a nice birthday! xxx

wow violet, really????? Haha...that is a mahoosive difference and although blurry, you look HOT momma :)

You look really tall, are you or is that just the angle?

Ta muchly ladies, those jeans are a size 14 river island so by no means teeny but way teenier than I was! I'm 5ft 7 by the way :)

So just had my official weigh in and have lost 4lbs this week :D chuffed with that, puts my total weight loss to 2st13lbs in 10 weeks! 7lbs to go til I'm in the healthy bmi thingy! So I reckon 1week on step 2 now, then a week on step 3 then a week on step 5 and I'm done. That's all the products I've got so it'll have to be!!

Well report back later, lovesies x

shrinkin'violet said:
Just finished day 70 on CD! Yes 10 weeks straight and unofficially I've lost 1lb short of 3 stone! WI tomo so we'll see! All good, not much to report, friends over for dinner spent the day cleaning, oh the joys of being a SAHM :) Little monkey boy has me in stitches he's just learning to talk and is so super sweet. Sorry is his new word, and he was says it so darned sweetly :D

So nothing much to report, but thought I'd add anew photo, in the last 20 days I've only lost half a stone but loads of size if you knpow what I mean?

I've posted my before pic and mid way pics before, but here they are again side by side with a tonight pic! Majorly blurry but still you get the gist!

Hope all is well with whomever may read this :)
Lovesies xxxxx

Wow. You look great x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Day done, ready for bed. Tinker boy had me up this am at 3, usually no problem to get him back to sleep. This morning however he didn't sleep again till 6:30!!!!! AAAAAAAARGH! So we all slept a few hours, not much more. I had a bloody sneaky choc orange bar at about 6am, so pissed off with myself! I was hungry and so tired and decided its better that than anything else but still, my coop will be all empty again in no time at this rate!!!

Made hummus/houmus for dinner, was gorge, but didnt fill me up for long enough, I probably ate too early. So I've just had a tin of tuna. It's my TOTM and I just feel so blooody hungry i could eat anything, it takes so much more willpower for me during aunt flos visit!!I guess at least its good choices, before it would have been family bag of salt and vinegar crisps and 2 snickers and a curry.

Oh yeh and had weigh in this morn, 4lbs of blubber gone ttfn! So I still weigh 11.11, same as my bday, went up and down a lb just in time. My weight loss is funny though, I weigh myself everyday and I often find I stay the same a few days, then drop 2. Is that dodgy me or dodgy scales? Either way at least its in the right direction.

So I'm going to sleep and hopefully have a better nights innings than last night.
Love me x

It could easily be the water hun! especially if it is still quite warm which I expect it is :)
I thought you looked tall, but funny enough, I am 5ft 5, so you are only 2 inches bigger so either a) I have body dismorphia and just think I still look like an umpa-lumpa or b) I carry my weight in strange places compared to you - because from my computer screen, you have a bod to die for!

Anyway - enjoy your day, I too know what it's like to have a wayward sleepless toddler :)

Hhahaha Betty that is literally the 1st time in my entire life anyone has EVER said anything like that to me!! I still feel 15stone, I actually lolled when I read that, this diet takes the weight so quick its shocking to see yourself sometimes! Anyway, what i'm trying to say is thanks. I'm so not used to all this, keep getting compliments left right and centre, and while of course its nice, its a bit weird having the focus on me. Im really used to standing at the back of photos and covering my belly with a cushion as soon as I sit down, breathing in and feeling fat when I catch my reflection, certainly feels odd to get that lovely comment of yours!!!! But again thankyou xxx

Had a lush old lazy day today, one of my besties brought over my belated bday gift, 3 stunning hibiscus plants, all 3 up to my shoulder, 1 white , 1 pink and 1 mystery as she wont tell me and the buds havent opened. Such a lush gift, will plant them next week as we're having some work done in our garden and I don't want them to get wrecked!

Had the girls round for a cuppa and a natter, always fun, always manic with all the kids but good to catch up. Dinner with my UK buds, grilled chicken and veg, yum as always. We got up really late this morn, little man slept 14 hours straight so we got up at 10!! Had brek shake about 11:30, then out for 'dinner' at 5 so just had 2nd shake now. Seeing as i'm actually on step 2 now decided to have this shake with milk instead of water, it was a bit weird to be honest, pref them made with water, so will squeeze milk in some other way tomo. Just eating a malt toffee bear now waiting for masterchef australia to start, I love it!! Ooh tomo I could make a latte with my milk! Thats it deal done :D

Isn't my life is exciting haha xxxxxx

Last edited:
Hah Toffee Bear! Loving it Vi! :p Glad you didn't edit it! I'd have missed it! :eek:

I have just read your entire diary and have to say that your photos look fab - and the difference is really amazing.

Congratulations on your hard work, and on turning 30 (your still a babe compared to me)

Keep up the good work

Take care

Back