Violets CD Diary x

In other news, I was really sick again this week! A mental chucking up bug thing that lasted not long but was pretty violent! Dunno whats wrong with me but might look into getting some tests done as I felt like i did at the beach huts and that wasnt good!!
Hoping for a teeny loss this week, 1lb would be awesome, slow and steady and all that balls!
Also looks like im getting a tax rebate from 2005, awwwwwwesome, new stuff that fits :D
Thats about it,. will be back monday for weigh in du dud duuuuuuuuuuuuuu ♥

Thanks hun. I saw you're going to be in Brum over the hols, if you need a shopping partner let me know, we can try on small sizes and get overexcited that they fit!

Sapphireblue said:
Thanks hun. I saw you're going to be in Brum over the hols, if you need a shopping partner let me know, we can try on small sizes and get overexcited that they fit!

Deffo! We could skimp around in all the posh shops trying things on then head to primark ha ha! Honestly I never buy expensive clothes as I always hoped to be losing weight shortly, now its off (for good I may add) I may just splash out :)

Clear As yoghurt said:
Ooh exciting about the tax rebate! Bah to being sick :(

Good luck with weigh in! xx

Thanks sugar, lost another 1lb, not to be sniffed at on step5 lol. Another 6 to go :) x

Hey sweetness - I will jog along with you to the bull ring. Oh yes.

Congrats on the 1lb loss, thats bloody amazing chick!

ooh, bull ring meet!

i have never bought anything from Selfridges that wasn't from the posh food and drink bit downstairs. i always feel like the staff in there are looking at me like what is that heffalump doing in here! so i vote for some browsing and trying on and then across to Debenhams for the actual purchasing, Pretty Woman style...

We should :) we could have a scout around the sales! I'm up for it!

well you'll have to let us know when you here, i'm away inbetween Christmas and new year but around either side.

Just have to report.... Mummy dearest sent me some new jeans which arrived today :) the most yayist part is they are a size 12... And they fit!!! Ha ha I'm so happy :)

Well done shrinkin violet. Xxxx

Well done that's fab, it great when you get into the new size isn't it. I can't wait till I am at goal. Well done you

Thanks ladies :) got to admit they do feel a little tight but that cho ould have something to do with the fact I've been living in jeans that are too big for me! Still :D xxx

Hello there poppet,

just checking how you are doing....when do you fly back to the uk?

bettiesrevenge said:
Hello there poppet,

just checking how you are doing....when do you fly back to the uk?

Ello sunshine how are ya? All good here thanks. Lost touch with reality slightly last week and diet went out window! So have decided to do the next 2 weeks ss+ to finish up my shakes and lose last few lbs.day 2 today and all going fine :) Flying back to uk 22nd so will finish up with cambs while there and come back in new year sans cambs!

Hows tricks with you? What are you weighing in at now skinnie minnie, I'm deffo behind you now! Xxxxx

This is the end for me! I've lost 51lbs, and 3 dress sizes, I did 10 weeks on ss+ then completed the 7 weeks of maintenance steps and now I'm off! Thanks for having me, take care and i'll be checking in to see how you all get on! Next chapter for me is slimming world and so far i'm bloody loving it!!!!!!!
Lots of love and thanks again miniminers, I couldn't have done it without you xxxx

This is the end for me! I've lost 51lbs, and 3 dress sizes, I did 10 weeks on ss+ then completed the 7 weeks of maintenance steps and now I'm off! Thanks for having me, take care and i'll be checking in to see how you all get on! Next chapter for me is slimming world and so far i'm bloody loving it!!!!!!!
Lots of love and thanks again miniminers, I couldn't have done it without you xxxx

I dont think so misus, you dont get to slope off that easy. You should set yourself up another diary with the silver members or members only diaries. You know you will want to keep the encouragement going.

All is mad and chaotic in my world as usual, I am teetering at 11 1...I need to push myself into the tens, I always have this bloomin problem dont I...geting past the stone mark. That said, I am going to go and blast off some glycogen that stubbornly will not go, today is the last day of the antibiotic nightmare, so IT's ON!

What is it with me and you tracking each other! Defo race you to the tens!

Back