Violets CD Diary x

Day 4 :) off to the cinema with my little man and sister, can't wait!

have fun, angelcakes. xx

That was super cool! That was my little mans first proper time at the cinema and he LOVED IT! he was spellbound the whole way through!
Also that's day 4 COMPLETED awesomes x

Off to get a hair cut in a min, aargh should I go short? I'm tempted by a Katie Holmes style bob with a sweepy fringe, but may well just get a trim... Ooh I'm all of a dither!!!

How is your hair these days? Has it thickened back up?

Hey SV funny u mention haircut I've just got back !! After a good chop n full fringe lol !!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Apparently to the naked eye it looks completely fine and normal, its just that i had so much hair before and now it looks normal instead of v full and thick iyswim...

So I had a trim, didn't dare go for the bob but i've had a side fringe cut in, but looking at it I might go back and get the full on fringe cut in instead! I'm not falling over myself with love for the new do, looks fine though and better than before :)

You happy with yours Shini? x

There u go :)

Attachments

• image-1613073944.jpg
    image-1613073944.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 69
Like Zooey Deschanel!

I was just thinking the same, though could that be - that you infact, do resemble Ms deschanel?

She's a hotty! Im starting to like the do now, often takes me a while to come round :D Day 6 today, loving it!! xxx

Is there a quick way to find your own diary? Like a 'My Diary' button? If no ones written anything I always go through the long way...

Ahhhhhh I'm so in love with my new coat!! Yes it's the 4th new coat this month but that's me set now for all the winters ever in my nice new size :)
I'm off to a wedding next week and it's the 1st time I won't have worn jeans or baggy linen trousers since forever! I used to LOVE getting dressed up for a night out but don't get the chance these days so I'm super excited! I've bought 2 dresses and I just can't decide which one to go for... Ones black calf length fullish skirt, the others a greigey shift with a mass of bright flowers printed on it, so the dresses are like chalk and cheese! Both nice but I can't decide!!!

Day 6 COMPLETE :) x

Model them for us!

See look, they're v different, obvs id need to sort out some statement jewels with the black dress and the floral one is pretty busy already so more minimal jewels... Gah I love my coat, want to wear it it out but its raining! What do u think?

2012-02-18 12.31.24-1.jpg

Attachments

• 2012-02-18 12.29.06-1.jpg
    2012-02-18 12.29.06-1.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 57
  • 2012-02-18 12.33.31-1.jpg
    2012-02-18 12.33.31-1.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 56
Back